• Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Kumoxi
Yulen Xoshxius
Kumoxi
Yulen Xoshxius
Kumoxi
Yulen Xoshxius
So this week the free rotation has been revealed early, and I found it peculiar Quinn was there as I recall playing her on rotation week not long ago. I decided to look back, and I noticed a LOT of free rotation characters on this page have been repeated, yet there are a TON of champions that have yet to be on rotation! Shouldn't they do an elimination thing where they move onto champions that have not yet been rotated in yet instead?

That floating ball on your avi reminds me of Ahri.
I still want to try her out, I think I will like her gameplay with the luring of players and her true damage on her ball returning, but I want to make sure first.

She's my main, I have popstar and firefox Ahri. She's a hawty. And she's OP. :3 If you hit your charm you can count the other mid laner dead, and your Q at full level will cut an ADC's HP in half without even using charm. She only costs 4800 now, so go ahead and buy her and try her out. You definitely won't regret it.
Am waiting until Tuesday before I do any purchases as well. I heard that some champions drop in price once the season changes. XD Also I did by my main syndra without even playing her, I just looked her up a lot and was confident I would enjoy it.

Ahri JUST dropped from 6300, VERY recently. She won't be dropping anytime soon and maybe never again.
Got her on your advice, she is tons of fun! didn't know her w counts as a signle target spell!

Hilarious Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Yulen Xoshxius
Kumoxi
Yulen Xoshxius
Kumoxi
Yulen Xoshxius
I still want to try her out, I think I will like her gameplay with the luring of players and her true damage on her ball returning, but I want to make sure first.

She's my main, I have popstar and firefox Ahri. She's a hawty. And she's OP. :3 If you hit your charm you can count the other mid laner dead, and your Q at full level will cut an ADC's HP in half without even using charm. She only costs 4800 now, so go ahead and buy her and try her out. You definitely won't regret it.
Am waiting until Tuesday before I do any purchases as well. I heard that some champions drop in price once the season changes. XD Also I did by my main syndra without even playing her, I just looked her up a lot and was confident I would enjoy it.

Ahri JUST dropped from 6300, VERY recently. She won't be dropping anytime soon and maybe never again.
Got her on your advice, she is tons of fun! didn't know her w counts as a signle target spell!

Her W will prioritize nearby enemy champions but it's nice to use when farming also because it doesn't use a lot of mana. I'm glad you like her, I love playing with her <3

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Kumoxi
Yulen Xoshxius
Kumoxi
Yulen Xoshxius
Kumoxi
Yulen Xoshxius

Her W will prioritize nearby enemy champions but it's nice to use when farming also because it doesn't use a lot of mana. I'm glad you like her, I love playing with her <3
Plus it helps her use her passive more often!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff