• Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Definitely zed! Jukes and because he's easy to play smile

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Actually I cannot for the life if me get down how to play zed. I suppose you can say I'm a noob lol.
My favorites are Ahri, Annie, and Teemo. heart

I'm gonna guess Jinx is your favorite.

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
ExtremelyAshley

I can say that that was a pretty close guess. Jinx is my fav adc though. I'm really starting to like teemo cause he's to easy and ppl flip out when it comes to him
Breyona
Dreadpirate Chris Roberts
Mantheon

nope, though he is a bit op... I hate what they did to his ult.

Sound like someone has yet to face yauso or riven or renekton

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Breyona
Mantheon

nope, though he is a bit op... I hate what they did to his ult.

Sound like someone has yet to face yauso or riven or renekton
eh I usually play ww or fiora top. When it comes to ranked voli. I beat riven and attrox top as voli.
Breyona
ExtremelyAshley

I can say that that was a pretty close guess. Jinx is my fav adc though. I'm really starting to like teemo cause he's to easy and ppl flip out when it comes to him

Yeah I love it when I play teemo and while I'm dead I get a shroom kill... They're always like "FU teemo!!!" xd

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
ExtremelyAshley
Breyona
ExtremelyAshley

Yeah I love it when I play teemo and while I'm dead I get a shroom kill... They're always like "FU teemo!!!" xd

lol yeah, I love going double blind bot lane with quinn and a teemo. For someone people always forget not to chase teemo's into bushes.

Durem Lover

For me its Quinn, I fell in love when when was free to try for a bit, then I got her~

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
rebe-chan
For me its Quinn, I fell in love when when was free to try for a bit, then I got her~

nice she was the first adc I actually did well with. Now whenever a random supports me I use quinn.
Breyona
acapla
Breyona
acapla
syndra

I actually have never played syndra... however I do think she is the sexiest champion in league.

so. much. UNTAPPED POWER

lol I know. I think I'm gonna buy her next. Out of 3 years of playing league I am barely getting the hang of AP champs. I used to hate playing them.
I was the other way around

Loyal Senshi

I personally play support more often; I defiantly love playing Lulu. heart Since I have the Winter Wonder skin I usually annoy the other team by asking them if they would like to build a snowman.

Is your favorite champ Katarina or Fiora? They're pretty damn OP.

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Opaque_Odium
I personally play support more often; I defiantly love playing Lulu. heart Since I have the Winter Wonder skin I usually annoy the other team by asking them if they would like to build a snowman.

Is your favorite champ Katarina or Fiora? They're pretty damn OP.

I do like to play fiora but noooooooooo. You're so lucky though!!! I wanted the winter wonderland skin. I dont see how people play adc lulu either... everytie I try I fail terribly.

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Breyona
what is your lol favorite champ? and why?

If you can guess mine I'll give you 100k, If you can guess my build ill give you 900k on top of that.

ps. Bordem hurts.

hmm hmm hmmm Amumu or Warwick due to your avi lolol? heart

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ascended Away
Breyona
what is your lol favorite champ? and why?

If you can guess mine I'll give you 100k, If you can guess my build ill give you 900k on top of that.

ps. Bordem hurts.

hmm hmm hmmm Amumu or Warwick due to your avi lolol? heart [/quote
hooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo close, ww is my second favorite champ. I kinda gave a hint at wat my fav champ could be in an earlier responce... where I also said soo close.... If that helps out in anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff