VectorCannon
Totally! Lux is my fave smile

Lux is definitely good. She does the whole IMA FIRIN MAH LASER ult xD

Blessed Genius

Have you accepted our lord and saviour, Teemo Christ? whee

Gekko

Elaceon
Have you accepted our lord and saviour, Teemo Christ? whee

Why yes I have. Unlike 80% of the people playing LoL, I love Teemo.

Friendly Gekko

13,225 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LeVulcan
VectorCannon
Totally! Lux is my fave smile

Lux is definitely good. She does the whole IMA FIRIN MAH LASER ult xD

It's frustrating when I know she's near and I get hit by her Final Spark and die sad

Dangerous Winner

10,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
I've been binging alot on the League for the last 2-3 months or so ever since I got my friend hooked on it...

Current favourite champion at the moment is Heimerdinger.

Just love the zoning harassment with his turrets, though I still suck with those grenades :/

I hope they don't nerf anything or change his kit with his upcoming visual upgrade (which I very much approve of, since the Piltover Customs Skin will actually look good, but so will the original skin too, as he really needed an update.)
The gaiaonline community is better then the League of Legends community.

Just think about that.

Witty Codger

Sabbae's Kouhai

Beloved Reveler

Oriannaaaaaaaaaaaaa ^_^ ~ Such a strong laner and team fighter

Lonely Lunatic

Acrophobic Clouds
I've been binging alot on the League for the last 2-3 months or so ever since I got my friend hooked on it...

Current favourite champion at the moment is Heimerdinger.

Just love the zoning harassment with his turrets, though I still suck with those grenades :/

I hope they don't nerf anything or change his kit with his upcoming visual upgrade (which I very much approve of, since the Piltover Customs Skin will actually look good, but so will the original skin too, as he really needed an update.)

VU's are just the visuals. What I've seen on PBE is nothing but smoothing and upgrading his looks. His walk is different, and his aa is smoother, crisper.

Quest:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
I'll be giving LoL a try once it finishes downloading.

I didn't really intend to play it anytime soon despite hearing good things about it. What really made me reconsider was that a co-op botmatch game of Dota 2 I played with 2 friends ended with nobody getting Battle Points for completing the match. If they've decided to stop people getting BP from botmatches then I'll have no further reason to keep playing (I'd never play a regular match on there. Never.).

Anyway the 2 friends I was in the game with told me they play LoL and that it was a lot more fun and newbie-friendly, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff