Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do l get more slots for my inventory?
How do l make friends?
How do l talk to people?

Vermillion Prophet

Have you figured stuff out yet? If not...

You'll get more backpacks throughout the story. You can also buy them with the loyalties you earn.

I think you can only add people who are currently online. You can target them by clicking, right click on their face, and "add friend" should be an option.

If you mean chatting with other people, in the lower left-hand corner is the chatbox. There are several different channels available, so you can choose which one suits your needs.

Have fun playing! Which server are you on?
RossaJaeger

You'll get more backpacks throughout the story. You can also buy them with the loyalties you earn.

I think you can only add people who are currently online. You can target them by clicking, right click on their face, and "add friend" should be an option.

If you mean chatting with other people, in the lower left-hand corner is the chatbox. There are several different channels available, so you can choose which one suits your needs.

lm on hydra ch 02
RossaJaeger

lm on hydra ch 02

Widow

Feral Seeker

10,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm on Siren....
you losers. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items