Welcome to Gaia! ::

My bard is 74/4?, and I have friends that are 99/50, and my best friends have a 64/3? Battle smith, and a 87/50 Wizard (PepC for all who know him) and his brother has 97/50 Hunter
I used to Rp with you? Where?
0__o;;
Ah, my thief just left Payon. He's 48/35. I have a 61/something knight too... I think he's at High Orcs. PM x!ggy or Maderas Luna in game if you need some help. :3
Okies..sankyuu ^_^
i would help you lvl since i hav a lvl 87 knight but.......I play on Sakray
too bad =\
Wherever that place Dem goes to see you. I have been there a couple times... but one day this guy got in my face so I didn't want to deal with it anymore and never came back razz . But join Chaos it is better and i'll help you along with all my friends biggrin
What makes the Chaos server better?
Also, I don't think that I can swich characters
between servers so..yea..
z!ggy
Ah, my thief just left Payon. He's 48/35. I have a 61/something knight too... I think he's at High Orcs. PM x!ggy or Maderas Luna in game if you need some help. :3

Thanks! If I need help I'll be sure to contact you ^_^
.Paper Dragon.

Chaos isn't better than Loki, they're about the same.

You can't switch chars between servers, but you can make different chars in different servers... but I wouldn't do that.
Genderless
.Paper Dragon.

Chaos isn't better than Loki, they're about the same.

You can't switch chars between servers, but you can make different chars in different servers... but I wouldn't do that.

Which do you play on?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces