Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
Just started doing the tutorial battle training the game told me to kill picky monsters so I hopped to the level they were on and as soon as I got hit the game said I died but I had 34 HP left so is there a reason behind this I would ask on the official forums but they won't let me register. Any help understanding this will be appreciated.
okay, i'll explain what happened to you but it's not important because it wont effect you unless you plan on STAYING a novice forever.

As a novice character you die with half your health. Now that doesn't mean your health reaches half and you die. You dying clearly means you got knocked down to zero health but when you restart you have half your health. Regular characters from 1st class and up will restart with 1 health.

make any sense? It wont matter anymore soon tho so just keep playingC:

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
Liiimonade
okay, i'll explain what happened to you but it's not important because it wont effect you unless you plan on STAYING a novice forever.

As a novice character you die with half your health. Now that doesn't mean your health reaches half and you die. You dying clearly means you got knocked down to zero health but when you restart you have half your health. Regular characters from 1st class and up will restart with 1 health.

make any sense? It wont matter anymore soon tho so just keep playingC:

Ah ok thanks! It did happen so fast I couldn't take notice of what happened. Oh well I'll try harder next time just need to decide what i want to be when I change jobs lol
No problem~ RO is a bit difficult to get into but it gets ridiculously addicting later onOTL

Have fun<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces