Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yea..so..Iris is coming in a couple of days and of course..I dont want to start the game out alone. So~..this is an attempt to form some party with a few party early on so leveling wont be see boring.

If your intrested,please PM..or just post here.

Time: 12:00
Date: Jan. 8th
Party Name: Oishi Waffle Gang!
Character Classes:

Mage-1
Swordsman-3
Acher-3
Acolytes= Bat-3 Unknown-1
Thief-3
(Not much variety there eh?)

[Laijin]SekushiLaijin-Battle Acolyte(Party Leader)

[Kiojin]Master Hiruka-Swordsman

[SeikaSweet].:Seika:.-Theif

Genderless-Archer

[Starri]Starri-Battle Acolyte

[Twiggy Musashi]Princess Fillet-Battle Acolyte

[z!ggy]Ziggy-Archer

Hope Moonshadow-Archer

Dame-Theif

CuteSeika-Theif

Yuufa-Acolyte

[Kiwi Girl]cinnamin-mage

[z-warrior]ganute-Swordsman

[Crim The Red Lighting]Viewtiful Myo-Swordsman

Not only have we passed the 10 member mark(Assuming not all of us will show up),but we also dont have much variety in the party..we still need Mages,Support Acos,Swordsman/Theives..you get the idea.
You could get all these 1st classers even share and say you have 5 thieves 5 swordies 5 acos..the acos go with the acos...the swordies with swordies..it't not as effective but you could learn a lot from other people of the sme class..you never know they might have a secret build smile
unfortunately I'm too stubborn to leave Choas >>;...
I'm so lazy too
but why move your getting married right?
Seems like a good idea. whee You should set up an exact time and location to meet with everyone so we won't have to fumble around with all kinds of whispers and things... Especially since you won't really know for sure what your name will be until Iris starts up and you can see what's taken and what's not. ^_^;
Loki was so much more fun than Chaos. >0
Hm..the time thing is a good idea..but we need to know who is actually intrested first and how many people were going to have.
I think it'll turn out to be one GIANT novie party of DOOOOM that just takes over the whole server like ants on a piece of chicken! MOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! domokun domokun
Count me in. ^^ Atleast, if you want a gimped archer in the party. XD
I can't wait until Iris either. But... its going to take two days! I dont know weather to stick with Loki or transfer... because all the bots will be gone from Loki once Iris starts... but so will a bunch of people! gonk
im in domokun i'll make my gnker rogue in iris 3nodding ...<< Xanil zee rogue xD
I'll probably be making a FS priestess.. ^^; I'll see, tho. If you see someone named Kiwi-chu or something of the sort, that's definitely me =P
I'll most likely be there, except I have zero idea of what job to make o.o;;
I will join your party but i just became a mage so if it matters.
I'll join you're Iris Party as an Acolyte. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces