Welcome to Gaia! ::

Took me a sec to figure out what sunnies were... Yeah. I'm aiming for similar gear. Very few slotted head gears novvvie's can wear :/ . So anyway recently obtained a roda bp so that's set... got the 2 clever clips, and a poison armlet. Soheed sandals sound like a good idea... That or eggyra. I'd probably get more use out of an extra bunch of sp than faster sp regen.

Only problem I am running into now is no one thinks I can really handle the stuff I am fighting. People always rush to my rescue and kill the critter... The nice ones apologize... the others... mock me forbeing a novvie in a high level area -_-
Archmage_Devin
My friends and guildies think I am insane, but I have decided to make an int'dex novvie. I suppose They'll be in fora surprise if this works (I will too truth be told) So without further ado I present.. Simon!

User Image

Now my plan is to raise int and dex fairly close to evenly. (Although for the beginning most of his armor will be dex+) When I get him to super novvie I shall st aside my damage dealing weapon and ahold of 4 drops cards to put in a main gauche. I figure I'll give him some form of int+ hat. Leave the hp+ bp. USe some clips... (maybe slot a dex+ card into them. Anything to help with dex) Can't think of what shoes to use though. I would prefer something that would boost sp seeing as I will need lotsa sp for this build. The more Dex I get early on the sooner I can hit 150 dex. So I may go ahead and raise dex slightly faster than int and use a lot of dex + items.

Any other thoughts on this? Or just to tell me how crazy of an idea this is? Either way is fine, but I think this will be fun.

I once had a novice whose lvl was 30... it was pretty fun to have one... and not to mention, I think you character's gonna be alright... my friend has a super novice whose lvl is 95.. wink
Yeah. Novvies are fun. Hopefully this one will make it to Super heh. This is not my first try, but this is the first one that I was actually serious about. >.> <.<

All I need is a little of patiennce heh... Even knowing that it is still kinda rough. 8 levels to go -_-... And soloing as a novvie takes forever. Especially seeing as noone will group with a novvie so all I have is soloing.
Yeah Yeah double posting... but this thread has been inactive for at least a day and I have an update ^_^.

User Image

Pay no mind to the archer. He's just a friend who wanted to watch me promote. HAving magic is fun so far. I leveled up my job in culvert by using level 1 firebolt and just unleashing a flurry ^_^

More as it developes, but I think Ineed a lot more dex to see any effects... :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces