Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twisted_but_Perfect
My first DB was a Penguin type monster o.0 I'm not sure what it was called though sweatdrop looked like it belonged in Lutie though ^^

Off topic but I stole Twiggy Musashi's name on RO Loki xd

It took me forever to think of that name!! D:

******** you, a*****e! gonk gonk (Joke)
Most of my DBs are usually fabres D= Damn my luck.
My first DB was a Penguin type monster o.0 I'm not sure what it was called though sweatdrop looked like it belonged in Lutie though ^^

Off topic but I stole Twiggy Musashi's name on RO Loki xd

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
First dead branch, I got a Rocker.
Second dead branch, I got a Baby Desert Wolf.
Third dead branch, I got a Drainer.
First one was... a megalith (I think thats what they're called, they're north of comodo). Me and a few others killed it in like 5 seconds. sad

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
First and only was...

... aster. surprised

They generally just irritate me, so I don't use them. People seem to like to abuse them in the Payon dungeon. Arc tends to stay in there for days whenever he happens to be summoned there.
Bleh, my DBs have all been crap. I've only DBed like five times. One of those was a Pupa. It was weird, it died in a different way. o_O;;; I can't remember what my first one was. sweatdrop
L i z i
My first DB ever was an Arch-Angeling >_>;
I didn't mean to kill everyone in South Prontera gonk

Oh come on.. thats the whole fun of them =P

Iv never got anything good though, my first was an.. um.. /hmm .. Thief Bug I think..

I never get anything good on RO despite my name.. just like when I used 2 OBBs.. I wasted 1/3rd of my money on them (a long time ago) and got... a red herb and an iron ore.. then 2 of my friends used 1 each (about 2 months appart from each other) and BOTH got Blinkers stressed

And don't even get me started on Gift Boxes! Basicaly, I got crap while my (different) friend got Santa Poring Card.
Mmm, I summoned a bongun and an orc warrior in Byalan. I couldn't help but laugh when the orc warrior attacked a thief and he started screaming for help. =x

I've DBed lots of shitty monsters, but DBing isn't a hobby of mine.
me and my buddies used to go out and hunt for dbs and have and have db parties on poring island. great fun!
A rocker... i was like, wtf? was it attacking me!? gonk
WTF...wasn't there a patch where you couldn't summon MVPs using a DB...that sucks...iRO has it...
Dairin
My first DB was a killer peco peco egg biggrin !!

Then once I ran through South Pront spamming DB's I had in storage (about 23) And I got a few MVP's like LoD, Orc Hero etc; xd Its really fun o.o;

Except for when all the novices start dying en mass stare
My one and only dead branch gave me a savage babe. sweatdrop
I have three. I'm keeping one and giving my master 2 of them.

I want to kill people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces