Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weekly Scheduled Maintenance !!!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I'm usually sleeping at the time the servers are down anyways so it doesn't really affect me. It's nice to have the maintenance weekly to keep the servers functioning as well as possible.
hey it's not as bad as it used to be! "hey! we've finally updated the servers again! you won't exactly notice a change sept maybe a change in the text for the jellopy... but ya! while updating we came into some troubles... all your characters are deleted.... again... for the 5th time this month..." lol believe me, after getting used to your character getting deleted every time they tried updating then the server being down cause they attempt fixing it for a week or so, this "weekly maintnece" isn't bad AT ALL!
Dont really like it, but its needed to fix bugs, put in updates etc. so its ok.
Ops.... kk i fogot redface sorry... im new here
Hirman
BUMP

Don't bump in this forum.
NO BIG PIC
in here please 3nodding

heart THANKS heart
Iwanu
It would be nice if it were shifted a few hours, but it is the "international" server so there are countries that have it at noon their time. At least for us, it's during the night.

Ya... Like me... the "WSM" is around 12:00AM - 2:00PM here xd

Thats why i hate it because i have to go to work and i CANT vend... sad
Dream_san
yeah, I'm really glad it's at the same time every week. I'd hate to be suddenly suprised by getting kicked off by GM.

It's totally necessary and i'm really glad they kill all the HP monsters roaming around unchecked. domokun

This one i hate the MOST !!!
*sighs* this one just sucks though. 5 hours? WTF?
Bijuu
If you never want to see new updates, or want the servers to constantly die, or would like to see bugs stick around forever... then I'm sure we can certainly get rid of weekly maintinence. Personally, I can deal with a few hours of downtime now if it means I won't have to deal with bugs or unexpected downtime later on.

Ya... Ur right there... But I still HATE IT !!! blaugh xd xp
It would be nice if it were shifted a few hours, but it is the "international" server so there are countries that have it at noon their time. At least for us, it's during the night.
yeah, I'm really glad it's at the same time every week. I'd hate to be suddenly suprised by getting kicked off by GM.

It's totally necessary and i'm really glad they kill all the HP monsters roaming around unchecked. domokun
If you never want to see new updates, or want the servers to constantly die, or would like to see bugs stick around forever... then I'm sure we can certainly get rid of weekly maintinence. Personally, I can deal with a few hours of downtime now if it means I won't have to deal with bugs or unexpected downtime later on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff