• Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aulay
thats usually why I quit because I don't like soloing ]:
and I have no friends who play any mmos anymore besides WoW >.<
So I was wondering how I should go about making some friends on RO xp
Lol this sounds so sad....

I don't play RO BUT I have tried a ton of other MMO's You can PM if you want about any random MMO
I play RO, Just Not iRO or kRO.
More Like GatheringRO and Stuff like that. Free Servers
OverLord Haruki

I played those too but I bounced around from so many none of them were quite home and the one that was got shut down just my luck XP
Aulay
OverLord Haruki

I played those too but I bounced around from so many none of them were quite home and the one that was got shut down just my luck XP

qRO was my home, they transferred to a new Server...Never did find it. I'm looking for a new home. I tend to stay for along time. I do Mid Rates though

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I play ... *edited out*
It's easy levelling, and overall fun for me :]
The only thing is I only have one friend.
It's hard to make friends in ragnarok, no matter what servers you're playing on. :[

No talk about private servers, damn I keep forgetting. ._.
Read the announcement at the top of the forum.

Friendly Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I know the feeling. That's why I quit playing too. Not as much fun alone.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Wander around Pront for a while and you'll see a ton of people with "Guild Recruiting" chats up. Talk to them for a bit, find one who seems to represent a guild best suited to you, and join up. Joining a guild is a great way to make friends in-game.
Exactly the same thing here, I usually get bored of MMORPGs because I don't like playing alone xD

pikarea's Waifu

8,925 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I play MMOs by myself i just have fun without no one to play with. With WoW, i am like never with no one to play with so i just play myself. Its so easy to play mmos yourself.
Higt
I play MMOs by myself i just have fun without no one to play with. With WoW, i am like never with no one to play with so i just play myself. Its so easy to play mmos yourself.

I just don't like when people invite me to mmos and then don't play with me and just on occasion message me :/
Like with WoW my ex wanted me to play it with him but payed for it and got me all the expansions at almost all at once and only talked to me when he noticed me message him and that was rarely. And waited for me to get to lvl 80. I only got to lvl 70 before I just gave up on the game. I didn't like it because people were so obsessive about it and I had no clue what they would be talking about so then nobody seemed friendly.

I like friendly people in mmos where you arent afraid to asked questions and or get CAPS LOCK on (yelled at)
I like people to talk to c:
heeey, im on iRO valkyrie, if you'd like to play with someone...
granted that im like a level 20 archer <<

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I actually found a guild on RO by just talking to people. Grouping for small areas, and I found someone who was leveling a new character and said they would show me the ropes. I ended up being taken under their wing since they were all way higher level. I enjoyed it too. c:

So the best thing to do to find a guild or a solid group is to just be sociable. I've also found sneaking in on conversations that I'm familiar with can help too. People don't bite, and it took me a while to learn that.
When I first started Ragnarok I was with a few friends, but they weren't online all the time, so most of my play time I was solo. Honestly, it's not hard to find a friend in a game as socially open as that. As long as you don't act like an anti-social recluse and get out there, you could find a few people to level with. While you're in a party with someone just talk about stuff to see if you have something in common,and so it won't feel like that stiff, awkward silent group for the next 2 hours or grinding or so. You can also do what Cramps said, cut in to some conversations if you know what the subject is, most people don't mind.
Aulay

I just don't like when people invite me to mmos and then don't play with me and just on occasion message me :/
Like with WoW my ex wanted me to play it with him but payed for it and got me all the expansions at almost all at once and only talked to me when he noticed me message him and that was rarely. And waited for me to get to lvl 80.

I hate this whee
It really puts me off wanting to try games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff