Welcome to Gaia! ::

OKay well as of now i am using a +6 Shrewd Damascus and have one slot left. The question is... what should i equip in the last slot? Keep in mind that this dama is sort of temporary untill i can afford elementals in the future but will be my main weapon if choice as of now. I was thinking of going with a card that stuns or poisons. GIVE ME IMPUT!! I am a stripper/dagger rogue... hmmm if theres anything else to add just ask XD
andre card is always a solid addition.
A striper rouge? Oh i thought only dancers looked like stripers.

No im not dumb i know what she means. i was just being anoying.

Well i would have to say a marine card those are always good. or the stun card. cant rember what the card is though.
windleaf

No im not dumb i know what she means. i was just being anoying.

Well i would have to say a marine card those are always good. or the stun card. cant rember what the card is though.

heh heh last time i told a dancer she looked like a stripper she gave me a mouthfull XD i was still right though
Marine Sphere Cards go on accessories, but magnum break would be cool to use, i will have to keep that in mind.

Hmm andre sounds good

KEEP IT COMING!!!

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
crystal_clover
OKay well as of now i am using a +6 Shrewd Damascus and have one slot left. The question is... what should i equip in the last slot? Keep in mind that this dama is sort of temporary untill i can afford elementals in the future but will be my main weapon if choice as of now. I was thinking of going with a card that stuns or poisons. GIVE ME IMPUT!! I am a stripper/dagger rogue... hmmm if theres anything else to add just ask XD

*scratches head*

Personally, I'm a fan of hawking the damascus and using a gladius instead. Otherwise...

...if 1 more agi puts you at the next point of aspd, get another FTB. Otherwise, stick an andre in it. (Or a wolf or a skeleton. Doesn't matter that much.)

If you want status weapons, get a 4s weapon and quad status it. (It doesn't matter what it is--it could even be a poring knife.) Status cards stack on each other, meaning that a weapon with four savage bebe cards gives you a 20% chance of stun.
Phoenix Goliathane
crystal_clover

*scratches head*

Personally, I'm a fan of hawking the damascus and using a gladius instead. Otherwise...

...if 1 more agi puts you at the next point of aspd, get another FTB. Otherwise, stick an andre in it. (Or a wolf or a skeleton. Doesn't matter that much.)

If you want status weapons, get a 4s weapon and quad status it. (It doesn't matter what it is--it could even be a poring knife.) Status cards stack on each other, meaning that a weapon with four savage bebe cards gives you a 20% chance of stun.

Hearing this makes me wish i went sin just so i could use two daggers XD Maybe i will get another and switch between the two.
hmmmm *strokes chin* I'm liking this... thanks! heart
when i made swordies i would normally make a bloody or hurricain sword gives some nice extra atk ps thanks for my SSC heart
bad_monkey
when i made swordies i would normally make a bloody or hurricain sword gives some nice extra atk ps thanks for my SSC heart

ninja your welcome heart
An Andre card is a great option if you lack of STR.
windleaf

No, im not dumb, i know what she means. i was just being anoying.

*powders hand*...Yeah, I'm really considering that Grammar Guild proposal my friends want me to make... stare

Anyway, he meant the Marin Card..it's capable of freezing the enemy by 5% and increases your atk by 5. It's an ok card, but it's usually compounded with a Drainlair Card, mainly because the ATK would increase even more sweatdrop You're a Rogue, which makes your knife to be what you want...a Stripper rogue would usually add LUK into the system, but that's usually for the Quad knives...so, why not settle for an Andre Card like everyone here is saying... sweatdrop
This should help too... 3nodding
The_Maverick
windleaf

No, im not dumb, i know what she means. i was just being anoying.

*powders hand*...Yeah, I'm really considering that Grammar Guild proposal my friends want me to make... stare

Anyway, he meant the Marin Card..it's capable of freezing the enemy by 5% and increases your atk by 5. It's an ok card, but it's usually compounded with a Drainlair Card, mainly because the ATK would increase even more sweatdrop You're a Rogue, which makes your knife to be what you want...a Stripper rogue would usually add LUK into the system, but that's usually for the Quad knives...so, why not settle for an Andre Card like everyone here is saying... sweatdrop
This should help too... 3nodding

Thanks a ton! That guide is really good ^^
Since everyone is pushing towards it i am definatly going with the andre card.
Thanks for your help everyone!!!
I would probably go for Skel Worker cards eventually (DO NOT WASTE ONE IN THE LAST SLOT OF YOUR CURRENT WEAPON!). Not very cheap to get, but definitely worth the money especially if you have moderate/high str. Most monsters in the game are medium size.
You could check in a stat calculator which would benefit your build more, a triple Boned Gladius or a double Boned Damascus.
Kinky Kitten
I would probably go for Skel Worker cards eventually (DO NOT WASTE ONE IN THE LAST SLOT OF YOUR CURRENT WEAPON!). Not very cheap to get, but definitely worth the money especially if you have moderate/high str. Most monsters in the game are medium size.
You could check in a stat calculator which would benefit your build more, a triple Boned Gladius or a double Boned Damascus.

well the thing is, im using the dama for everything and i also dont have very high str so i think the andre card would be best in the longrun. *wishes to find another rare expensive card to sell* XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff