7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
How about try them all lol

Mewling Kitten

High Wizard for a start. More economical smile
cheese_whine
Personally, I dual client to get what I want out of my character, but in doing so, I find that I never need potions or support from other players. I got sucked into this playstyle and don't even try with my other characters anymore. I am trying to branch out now that I've maxed out...

Whether you play a class that is too easy or a class that is too slow, you'll get bored at one point or another if you're solo.
Depends on your play style and how willing you are to reach out to partiesC:

Personally I went archer class first since it's indeed low maintenance, easy builds (if you need help i can help biggrin ) and arrow crafting skill (although a lil b***h to complete) really helps with the cost of arrows~ Hunter's are good for soloing to start out but can get lonely...and ctl-clicky... Bards are good for party's with mage classes but again, can also get a lil lonely if there's no events~

If you really really really like to party through the game an aco class is always good for support~ monk branch is super OP with the right builds/equips but a pain to level early on because...well...no one needs em in parties8< Priest class is always needed biggrin tho there is an excess of priests that can be alt tabbed for convenience most parties wont deny an active priest unless they already have more than enough~

A WORD OF ADVICE~ independant of which class you take the game is way too difficult for someone who's planning on just grinding your way through with no support. At least it was for me and many other's i've met~ However, once you find a good guild and some nice friends the game is very epic biggrin I could never have maxed out my character if not for my guildmates biggrin
Actually, Mages are pretty good power levelers. So if you want to start out well, then get a mage, focus on its Dex and Int to max out damage as well as attack speed. Once you get to a decent level you can job change and become even more powerful. Its probably too early to be thinking of PvP but Wizards are good at that. Especially Sages, seeing as most of their skills are PvP effective. Wizards are more of mobbers and farmers. Once you max out, people will really need you~

Even early on, you can cast some pretty good skills, but you need some know-how and luck to be really good.
Gunslinger/Lord Knight are my personal favorites, just choose what you like
the thief is the best job ever

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
The thief is good because it deviates too much and do not need much help however it takes to recover from the blows he axo better than swordsman in terms of ease (visit some guide for beginners or pessa help a friend who makes it much easier to play)
try using assassin at first
-zyphalias-
Depends on your play style and how willing you are to reach out to partiesC:

Personally I went archer class first since it's indeed low maintenance, easy builds (if you need help i can help biggrin ) and arrow crafting skill (although a lil b***h to complete) really helps with the cost of arrows~ Hunter's are good for soloing to start out but can get lonely...and ctl-clicky... Bards are good for party's with mage classes but again, can also get a lil lonely if there's no events~

If you really really really like to party through the game an aco class is always good for support~ monk branch is super OP with the right builds/equips but a pain to level early on because...well...no one needs em in parties8< Priest class is always needed biggrin tho there is an excess of priests that can be alt tabbed for convenience most parties wont deny an active priest unless they already have more than enough~

A WORD OF ADVICE~ independant of which class you take the game is way too difficult for someone who's planning on just grinding your way through with no support. At least it was for me and many other's i've met~ However, once you find a good guild and some nice friends the game is very epic biggrin I could never have maxed out my character if not for my guildmates biggrin
I think zyphalias has said it all! Kudos to the advice!

Hmm.. as long as you can have fun with your play style, that's all. wink Explore and have fun!
How bout swordsman and mage? heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces