Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Phantom

favorite class/race?
Human and I am nowhere the max level (I have no idea how others get there so quickly) but I would say it is a tie between Necromancer and Elementalist.

Space Phantom

Humans have nice customization but I don't use them very often. I think mesmers and necros are neat.
Buttingston

The other races are nothing special so I don't feel any need to stray from my usual choice. It would be nice if games included a more diverse array of races to choose from but I guess if I want that to actually happen, I will have to make them myself. Anyway, the Mesmers are an interesting concept but as many times as I tried, I could not enjoy them quite like the others. I am actually slowly moving away from my Elementalist and primarily focusing on my Necromancer just because its mechanics suit my play-style the best.

Space Phantom

Honestly, I like sylvari but I mean that's probably only because my main is a sylvari. I think you can do a lot with humans but idk I've just never really been interested in playing them too much. I don't really like the story quests. Mesmers are good for solo play because of all the stupid little helpers you can make, but yeah necromancers are my go to. I'm not too big on using a staff though unless I'm just being back up and dropping s**t on bosses.
Buttingston

Unfortunately I have no interest in being a plant person, nor a cat person, and certainly not an alien midget which only leaves the Norn and they are basically larger humans which does not make them any more appealing (quite the opposite, actually). I think the personal story quests are a wonderful concept but sadly they spoiled them by making your character obnoxiously "good" (morally speaking). That is what I was told but Mesmers are so boring to me that I never got to experience it firsthand. I am fond of how the staff transforms into a scythe but it is definitely not my favorite weapon to use.

Space Phantom

I don't like charrs or dobbys at all. They're bland and stupid to me idk. Norns are alright but their size is super off putting. Standing next to them my character is usually only at their stomach and it looks unnatural. I see a lot of shittily made sylvaris but if somebody does a good job with theirs it can look cool as s**t so idk. I hate the cultural armor though I don't want to wear a bunch of ******** leaves. I think a lot of story concepts have good concepts but lack a little. For example the first part of my sylvari story I had to follow a stag from my dream and it sounded kind of cool but really all I did was chase it and fight off a hoard of zombies. It was pretty disappointing to say the least.The staff looks cool but is useless in most cases. I like using either an axe with a focus or just double daggers.

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I like all races except for Norn.
My favorite classes are Necromancer and Mesmer, probably. I guess I like all classes but in different areas of the game razz
I guess the longer you spend on a game, the more you get involved with all its aspects

Space Phantom

Norns are too big tbh. But yeah that's totally true.

Sparkly Snowflake

yum_strawberry

Sylvari/Ranger, aka my main. cat_4laugh

I remember debating between Norn and Sylvari back when the concept for Sylvari was female only. Both kinda one with nature in a way and with Norn I liked them from GW1. Norn being a werewolf-ish and the northern ice and snow race.

I like the Asura, but not how they ended up. Do find they can be really cute though. cat_3nodding
Humans are well Humans... Just having Kryta makes them ever so more plain.
I do usually like cat races, however do have some disdain for Charr, though not anywhere near others. I did make one; an Elementalist I gave the surname 'Softfur'.

Demonic Hellraiser

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Norn warrior or human thief heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers