Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought this would be relevant to Ragnarok Online discussion, as it's by Gravity.

They've recently released, ROSE and it's available for download, and becomes OPEN beta on January 1st.

Very good, but childish looking game, with graphics comparable to Fairyland, only crisper, and less cartoony. (only a little less, mind.)

http://www.roseon.com/index.asp Link.

If this doesn't really belong here, then fine, however many consider this the RO2
o.o! hmm, Maybe I'll try it. I wonder where I sign up..
This looks cool
Quote:
This looks cool

It does, the features on it, look fantastic, however the only thing I dont like about it is the childish nature of it.
it looks kool i guess...
Knight I Shall be on ROSE online!
Quote:
Knight I Shall be on ROSE online!

Im gunna get a Trader first, and my friend is going to be a hunter, together were gunna pwn. xd
They wont email me my confirm D:
they wont email me either.. i registered with the name 'thomas' lol
Geez, the skill building on this game is gonna be insane. It might be a bit too complex for me to try for a bit. xp
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
looks discouraging.
but beta 1 stage might be fun.
*gets ready to spam hackers*
This is weird..
I joined up late last night and was waiting for the confirmation email. I waited about half an hour and decided to go to bed. Iv just come online and have got the email and the verification code.

I log in to put the code in and it comes up with one of those warning things (like the 'this program has performed an ilegal operation' thing)
and it says 'This account has not been confirmed by email'

Then when i press the 'OK' button (only button) it takes me back to the page I was on before and so i can't do anything..?

Has this happened to anyone else?
i'm singing up now O.o
A lot of the elements remind me of Priston Tale... This game looks a bit brighter though. whee Maybe I'll end up giving it a try.
I will be a cleric!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces