Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, since you've been a member have you ever tried to dress your avatar in some clothes that closely resemble any class in RO? I know I have, seriously it seems abit eccentric but I've been wanting to dress my avatar in a Hunter/Snipe getup. Well that is once the Salon NPC, and Inventory are fixed.

So any feedback on this would be appreciated.
I've actually never really considered it but it sounds kind of fun. :3

Unfortunately, I'm stuck looking slightly genderless for now though.
No, because I always delete my RO chars, so I'd have to buy a lot.
No, 'cause I can't change my avatar.
I'm currently saving up my gold so I can buy a full Gung Xi outfit and look like a Bongun.

I've always had a deep liking of bonguns and have some pretty strong memories revolving around them. On top of that, I ONLY post on the Ragnarok board on Gaia, so an outfit that refrences RO seems only fitting.

Edit: all I need now is the hat. Someone could be totally awesome and donate it and i'd immortalize them in my sig. Otherwise, a little bit more time and i'll be awesome in bongunness.
hmm...i probly could pull of a look like my old RO character "b4k4 n1nj4"

IF I HAD THE GOLD TO!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed
oooo if there were longer pigtails and teh legwarmers go as high as ur knees...u could look like a female blacksmith! like in the chibi pictures! whee
The only problem I found with this is how the system works...

When you look at various items they may look like they'd go good together, but in reality once you get them all bought and try it all on at once, you can realize they just don't.

If there was a way to preview multiple items at one time, it'd probably be alot easier to pull off RO-esque characters.
Quote:
The only problem I found with this is how the system works...

When you look at various items they may look like they'd go good together, but in reality once you get them all bought and try it all on at once, you can realize they just don't.

If there was a way to preview multiple items at one time, it'd probably be alot easier to pull off RO-esque characters.

there is that avatar simulator 3nodding thats what most people at the AT use to try expencive items before buying them domokun

but i think its been down for a while neutral ...if you want to try it, go to googles and search for "gaia avatar simulator" and you should find it(and i think there are more so you might find a working one)

and im cosplaying as a ..<< ghoul xD
I actually had a friend of mine dress up as a male blacksmith. It was pretty cool looking, but I dunno if he'd want me showing the pics off or not.

Man, I wish I could find the pic of the Abysmal knight cosplay I found once. THAT was a work of art XD
it wouldn't work for my avatar
I never thought of that. eek I'd love for my avatar to look like my acolyte. whee But it's hard to find items for specific outfits on Gaia. sweatdrop Expensive too, so I don't change my clothes much. If I could though, I would. 3nodding
yeah gaia doesnt really give that many number of choices.
it's hard to closely resemble anything specific.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff