Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Shapeshifter

So about a month ago I stopped and uninstall Elsword because it was getting a bit lonely to play by myself as well as the community being pretty rude and harsh . . . But when a good friend of mine wanted to play Elsword with me, I decided to give a try again.
I finished downloading the game but from Aeria Ignite instead of KogGames, it suddenly asked me to create a new character.... I should have a lvl. 38 character (and couple other characters) waiting in the Character Selection but none!! So my question is: Are KogGames (aka Kill3r Combo) and Aeria Ignite two different game clients but share the same MMO? I want to make sure my friend and I are on the same server AND I want to make sure I didn't lose all my characters.
It's kind of common sense that KogGames would have different servers than Aeria Games and thus characters wouldn't be the same on both servers. They're both different publishers, and while they may be publishing the same game they aren't publishing the same version of the game. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff