Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I signed up for a beta key for The Elder Scrolls Online roughly a year ago, and I just received mine two days ago. I am participating in a stress test tomorrow, and at the moment I am installing the game client.... oh man, it's so exciting.
I haven't felt this excited about a game since I was a kid, and I'm just so overly giddy I feel like I could burst.
Now, as a beta tester I did agree to a nondisclosure agreement, barring me from discussing specifics about this game, but I didn't see the harm in expressing how thrilled I am to be included in the beta for this game.

Is anyone else a beta tester for ESO?
Have you ever been a beta tester before? ( I haven't, which just ups the excitement even more!)
Are you looking forward to the general release for ESO?
What race do you usually favor?
Favorite attributes and skills?
Hollywood Royale
I signed up for a beta key for The Elder Scrolls Online roughly a year ago, and I just received mine two days ago. I am participating in a stress test tomorrow, and at the moment I am installing the game client.... oh man, it's so exciting.
I haven't felt this excited about a game since I was a kid, and I'm just so overly giddy I feel like I could burst.
Now, as a beta tester I did agree to a nondisclosure agreement, barring me from discussing specifics about this game, but I didn't see the harm in expressing how thrilled I am to be included in the beta for this game.

Have you ever been a beta tester before? ( I haven't, which just ups the excitement even more!)

I got on today as part of a stress test and it sure stressed me out, this is by far the most slow mmo, the grpahics were fifty shades of grey and it looked like oblivion for ammo the graphics might be impressive if you can get it to run withouth getting some serious migraine and vomit inducing eye strain.

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Medusalight
Hollywood Royale

I got on today as part of a stress test and it sure stressed me out, this is by far the most slow mmo, the grpahics were fifty shades of grey and it looked like oblivion for ammo the graphics might be impressive if you can get it to run withouth getting some serious migraine and vomit inducing eye strain.

Hmmm. Well, I'm going to try it out anyways. My stress test begins in like 6 hours. I don't have a Top of the Line computer, so I expect it to be slow. But hey, that's what stress tests are for- to see what the server can handle before s**t starts to act funky. Our feedback will make the game run more smoothly down the line.
Honestly I'm most excited to see what the character creation is like.
Hollywood Royale
Medusalight
Hollywood Royale

Hmmm. Well, I'm going to try it out anyways. My stress test begins in like 6 hours. I don't have a Top of the Line computer, so I expect it to be slow. But hey, that's what stress tests are for- to see what the server can handle before s**t starts to act funky. Our feedback will make the game run more smoothly down the line.
Honestly I'm most excited to see what the character creation is like.

uhm I suggest you go try now cause mine said in six hours and I could get in now so I would go try honey

Dapper Dabbler

My husband has gotten a few invites and as said above, the graphics were really terrible. He had downloaded it on his laptop which is not the best gaming machine, but it was very slow and not very nice looking. I know looks are not everything, but it is really hard to get into something that runs so slow and looks so...bad. Looked like late 90's/early 2000's stuff. But maybe that will change when the game goes live. /shrug

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's not slow my friend, but progression wise it is, obviously ESO is geared towards people with money whom have high in computers.

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hollywood Royale

I am so jealous I could cry.
Signed up about a year ago as well and still have heard nothing back. </3
I signed up about 8 months ago and finally got an invite to take part in the first beta testing group for January. ESO is pretty fun all things considered, I just hope there'll be a few more things added for people to do.

Tipsy Gekko

I hated it from what I played of the Beta. Didn't feel anything like an Elder Scrolls game. I'd steer away from it if your a die hard Elder Scrolls player and go replay Morrowind or Skyrim.

Blessed Poster

ESO is 6 shades of s**t.

It will hit F2P in a year

Sparkly Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
I wanted a beta invite, but never received one.
;n;
Yeah, ES:O is supposed to be really bad. I'd stay away, no matter how much you want it.

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Seaweed Migraine
I hated it from what I played of the Beta. Didn't feel anything like an Elder Scrolls game. I'd steer away from it if your a die hard Elder Scrolls player and go replay Morrowind or Skyrim.

I actually disagree with you. It felt very true to the Elder Scrolls gameplay to me. I thought it was a nice hybrid between the Elder Scrolls style of gameplay, and that of your typical MMORPG.
Obviously there were lag issues while I was playing, and I'll need a system upgrade to run it well (I'm due for one of those anyways) but I rather enjoyed my experience last Beta test, and I am anxiously awaiting another open beta weekend to get out there some more.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I'm still excited for this title to launch.

Tipsy Gekko

Hollywood Royale
Seaweed Migraine

I actually disagree with you. It felt very true to the Elder Scrolls gameplay to me. I thought it was a nice hybrid between the Elder Scrolls style of gameplay, and that of your typical MMORPG.
Obviously there were lag issues while I was playing, and I'll need a system upgrade to run it well (I'm due for one of those anyways) but I rather enjoyed my experience last Beta test, and I am anxiously awaiting another open beta weekend to get out there some more.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I'm still excited for this title to launch.

It felt like any other MMO that tries to have a free flowing combat system except the hot bar was invisible.

Blessed Poster

Seaweed Migraine
Hollywood Royale
Seaweed Migraine

It felt like any other MMO that tries to have a free flowing combat system except the hot bar was invisible.

That and it also felt like you beating things with a pillow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces