Equipment Preferred:

User Image Heavy Armor

User Image Zanbato/Large Sword

User Image Bludgeon

User Image Katana

Skills

(* = obtained when sub-classed)
User Image Frenzy*

Converts your X attack into a dual attack, adds bleeding chance to your attacks, consumes HP per second while activated, and killing a bleeding enemy will restore your health.

User Image Vim and Vigor (Lv.15)

Adds extra attack effect from your basic beserker skills like Gore Cross and Mountainous Wheel. Also converts 40% of MP that's used from skill usage into HP consumption.

User Image Bloody Cross (Lv.15)

When HP drops to 40% or below this passive takes effect, increasing strength, evasiveness, and movement speed. These stats increase more the lower your HP goes.

User Image Die Hard (Lv.20)

Buff that can be activated at 25% of your health, restores health, increases physical defense and hit recovery.

User Image Blood Lust (Lv.25)

Grab a hold of your enemies and use their blood to create an explosion.

User Image Derange (Lv.25)

Buff that increases your strength, movement speed, attack speed,status resistance, and hit recover. Decreases intelligence, as well as halving your physical and magical defense.

User Image Blood Fury (Lv.30)

Creates a shock wave and a giant burst of blood around you.

User Image Thirst (Lv.35)

Buff and also can be charged. Consumes HP when using, makes your x attack repeat without stopping until the buff wears off, increases bleed rate of all skills as well as increase the amount of HP restored from frenzy's blood kill effect.

User Image Bloody Twister (Lv.35)

Creates a vortex that stuns (not status ailment) and absorbs towards you for an explosive attack.

User Image Blood Sword (Lv.40)

Create a sword from your own blood to plunge enemies with the final hit to create a large explosion.

User Image Outrage Break (Lv.45)

Approach enemies like mountainous wheel, cracking the ground creating a multi-hit blood surge.

1st Awakening Skills

User Image Blood Memory (Awakened)

Increases strength and hit rate for every enemy and ally bleeding.

User Image Extreme Overkill (Awakened)

Summon the blade to unleash the power of hell, in order to unlock the full potential of this move, pay tribute with the blood of your foes, bleeding or slain.

User Image Blood Ruin (Lv.60)

Like Blood Lust, grab an enemy and absorb their blood to create an explosion, can be held longer with Thirst activated for multi absorb, creating a multi-hitting explosion.

User Image Burst Fury (Lv.70)

Create a larger shock wave as well as a burst of blood lasting for a few seconds, with Thirst activated the burst stays longer.

Blood Evil

User Image Blood Incarnate (2nd awakening)

Allows health to be absorbed from enemies by attacking them with your basic beserker skills as well as increasing the amount you kill with Frenzy's blood kill.

User Image Bloody Rage (2nd Awakening)

Consumes HP to create a large exploding cloud of blood.

User Image Red Rose (2nd Awakening)

Create a large blood orb to crash near your enemies.

User Image Blood Riven (2nd Awakening)

Unleash the power of the Blood Evil's form.
User Image

Soul Bender/Soul Reaper

Equipment Preferred:

User Image Cloth Armor

User Image Katana

User Image Short Sword

Skills

User Image Unshackle*

Increases the level of all ghost skills including ghost slash. Increases the power of certain ghost's effects.

User Image Shadow Harmony*

Increases shadow resistance but decreases resistance to light damage.

User Image Lunar Curtain (Lv.15)

Decreases shadow resistance of enemies within the area of the skill and increases your own and party members shadow resistance.

User Image Hazy-Eyed Bremen (Lv.15)

Decreases enemies magic defense and status resistance. Increases self and party members magic attack.

User Image Full Moon Slash (Lv.20)

Adds a third slash to Moonlight Slash.

User Image Ghost Step (Lv.20)

Converts x attack into shadow damage as well as turn invincable 1 second into dashing.Increases movement speed. Increases defenses as well.

User Image Ghost Slash Drive (Lv.25)

Passive that allows you to charge up ghost slash and shoot out the power of the previous ghost you've used.

User Image Phantom Sword Slash (Lv.30)

Pull enemies towards you with a rake like slash.

User Image Ice Saya (Lv.30)

Summon a ghost that has attacking intervals that also freeze within it's range.

User Image Tombstone (Lv.35)

Summon tombstones to fall from the sky around you.

User Image Rhasa-carrier of the Plague (Lv.35)

Decreases physical resistance, movement speed, and inflicts blind,poison, or bleed to enemies in its range.

User Image Phantasmal Slayer (Lv.40)

While dashing, slash through your enemies with a single swing.

User Image Kalla of Dark Flame (Lv.45)

Without Ghost Step, allows you to shoot dark flames that attatch to enemies causing consecutive damage, with ghost step on, x attack can be stuck with dark flames.

1st Awakening Skills

User Image Fear of Darkness

Creates an aura around you that decreases the shadow resistance of enemies.

User Image Ghost 7 - Furious Blache

Call upon Blache to attack enemies, the most ghost you have summoned, the stronger Blache's attack will be.

User Image Ice Saya Crystal (Lv.60)

Like Saya, can freeze enemies, but has more attack intervals and creates crystals that seek out enemies.

User Image Tombstone Triangle (Lv.70)

Summon 3 giant tombstones that create an area that decreases shadow resistance of enemies. Explodes after some time or can be detonated.

Dark Lord

2nd Awakening

User Image Phantom Mastery(2nd Awaken)

Increases the duration of your ghost.

User Image Blade Phantom (2nd Awaken)

Creates an area with ghost slashing enemies within it.

User Image Necromancy (2nd Awaken)

Manifest the power of a ghost you've summoned to yourself or a party member.

User Image Advent of Zieg (2nd Awaken)

Summon Zieg to aid you in battle, his moves are triggered by some of the moves you use.
Hyegun
General Cactuar
Hyegun
I should probably join that forum eventually, but I'm lazy. lol
I still play cDNF when I have the time though. emotion_drool

Out of curiosity what are the classes you play?

I play a female Sword Master I.... think it's called. Then I remade my summoner on this version 'cause I really, REALLY miss playing the summoner class. emo I was mostly trying out the new classes too, like creator and dark knight (not to be confused with asura). I should make a demon slayer next.
Oh, I registered on the forums finally. emotion_kirakira

Sweet! Welcome to the Group. Anyways I tried out the creator, way different but a class I mess around with on some down time with nothing else to do, I don't feel comfortable touching the Dark Knight till I awaken all four slayer classes. And yeah Female slayer, they're really different but I really like the Demon Slayer class it's amazing. Not as powerful to a Sword Master though.

Deathly Wyvern

22,890 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
General Cactuar
Hyegun

I play a female Sword Master I.... think it's called. Then I remade my summoner on this version 'cause I really, REALLY miss playing the summoner class. emo I was mostly trying out the new classes too, like creator and dark knight (not to be confused with asura). I should make a demon slayer next.
Oh, I registered on the forums finally. emotion_kirakira
Hyegun

User Image

Asura/Dark Knight

Equipment Preferred:

User Image Plate Armor

User Image Short Sword

User Image Katana

Skills

User Image Hostility Detection*

Immunity to blind, increases natural evasiveness from back attacks, and decreases weapon durability usage.

User Image Wave Manifestation Brand*

Creates marks over your head increasing your int. Generates a mark every 10 seconds, and can create marks if you use any wave moves or successful block on an attack.

User Image Spirit Crescent (Lv.20)

Shoot out a crescent of light.

User Image Ghost Orb (Lv.20)

Use up your marks to shoot a multi-hitting orb, the more marks used, the stronger this move is.

User Image Wave Radiation (Lv.25)

Create a shockwave that pushes away enemies

User Image Asura Spirit Crescent (Lv.25)

Passive that allows you to charge your Spirit Crescent into a large and powerful crescent.

User Image Mind Snap (Lv.25)

Passive that activates when getting hit or successfully evading an attack, increases Int. and MP regain, can stack up to 5 times.

User Image Ice Wave Sword (Lv.30)

Creates a wave of icicles freezing enemies when hit.

User Image Murderous Wave (Lv.30)

Creates a constant wave of damage within a small range of you.

User Image Fire Wave Sword (Lv.35)

Sweep out a multi-blast of fire with a finishing giant explosion

User Image Deadly Enticer (Lv.35)

While Murderous Wave is active, pull enemies in and create a large blast.

User Image Ground Quaker (Lv.40)

Stop enemies in your front range with an electric hold.

User Image Agni Pentacle (Lv. 45)

Circle with orbs, the amount of marks you have will vary on the amount of orbs you create for the attack.

1st Awakening Skills

User Image Minds Eye (Awakened)

Increases evasion.

User Image Wave Eye (Awakened)

Awaken the potential of your Asura having different skills when using your original skills. . . . (watch the video at the top)

User Image Great Ice Wave Sword (Lv.60)

Longer Ranged version of the original move, stronger too.

User Image Great Fire Wave Sword (Lv. 70)

Like Fire Wave Sword only with a long lasting flame orb explosion at the end.

Indra

2nd Awakening

User Image Wave Sword Indra Net

A sticky multi-hitting electric thing.

User Image Lightning God Energy

Converts any asura's skills with neutral attributes into light damage and gives a chance to electrocute enemies.

User Image Lightning Vajra

Create a cloud that follows you and shoots lightning.

User Image Lightning God

Summon the power that is within, and just wreck stuff.
Stinky Rat Farts
What will the ping be like for an EU player?

Depends on what part of EU you're from, we have some EU players and they seem to do alright, if you have some connection problems you're able to get a VPN on DnF through the game by paying or attempting to get a free one in different methods which some people in Aux know of but you're risking your account on getting trade locked, which isn't a big deal to get rid of/fix unless you don't have a smart phone.

Deathly Wyvern

22,890 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
What will the ping be like for an EU player?

Interesting Genius

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I loved this game so much!!!!!!!! Wish to play it again smile
User Image

Once cursed with the demon possessed arm, now honing his natural swordsman abilities he now has over come the power and influence of the demons arm.

Weapon Master/Blade Master

Equipment Preferred:

User Image Light Armor

User Image Zanbato/Large Sword

User Image Short Sword

User Image Katana

User Image Bludgeon

User Image Lightsabre

Skills

User Image Zanbato Mastery

User Image Short Sword Mastery

User Image Katana Mastery

User Image Bludgeon Mastery

User Image Lightsabre Mastery (available at lv. 20)

User Image Weapon Wielders Zenith*

Skill that takes away the requirement of having to upgrade each mastery individually, all mastery's max when you get one and scale off of Weapon Wielders Zenith level, but with lightsabres it'll be one level lower than your other mastery's.

User Image Lighsabre License*

Allows the weapon master to equip lightsabre type weapons. Already obtained when you sub-class. This passive is only attained by weapon masters and Vagabonds.

User Image Rapid Weapon Switch*

Decreases the cool-down time of switching weapons by 50% as well as increasing your physical attack power by 10% and Physical Ctit. Rate by 10% for 5 seconds.

User Image Tempered Attack (available at level 20)

Reduces durability loss of weapons

User Image Back Step Cutter

Can be executed just by doing a regular attack while performing back step action

User Image Secret Slayer Technique

Different way of attacking and another way to combo. Thinks of it like a second basic attack that varies on the type of weapon you have equipped.

User Image Flowing Stance (Lv. 20)

Puts the Weapon Master in a readied stance to execute a set of moves.

User Image Flowing Stance: Swift (Lv. 20)

While in flowing stance, leap forward, press the skill again while lunging to perform a downward slash.

User Image Flowing Stance: Clash (Lv. 20)

Thrust type attack while in Flowing Stance

User Image Overdrive (Lv. 25)

Buff that increases durabillity consumption, physical attack power, and critical hit rate.

User Image Auto Guard (Lv. 25)

Buff that gives you a chance to guard an attack automatically.

User Image Charge Crash (Lv 30)

Forward tackle and slash up.

User Image Flip Side Counter (Lv.30)

No longer a passive, can be activated when being attacked from rear by pressing your 1st skill button; z.

User Image Flowing Stance: Force (Lv.30)

Buff that can be activated when in flowing stance, increases physical crit rate.

User Image Flowing Stance: Rise (Lv.30)

Rising upper cut that launches the Weapon Master into the air along with the enemy.

User Image Draw Sword (Lv. 35)

Quickly swing your sword creating a full 360 degree ranged slash, has different effects with different types of weapons.

User Image Raging Dragon Slash (Lv.40)

Like Triple Slash, lunging forward multiple times but creating multi-hits with every lung as well as it being in the shape of a dragon!

User Image Illusion Sword Dance (Lv.45)

Multi-mid range slashes with a finishing giant slash.

1st Awakening Skills

User Image Ultimate Slayer Technique: Iron Strike (Awakened)

Passive that decreases the enemies physical defense for every critical hit landed, can stack.

User Image Ultimate Slayer Technique: Sword Storm (Awakened)

Your 1st awakening (ultimate move) scattering a circle of swords and slashing with each one.

User Image Charge Burst (Lv.60)

Three striking move that causes stun.

User Image Lightning Draw Sword (Lv.70)

Like Draw Sword with being able to charge and shoot out a wave that reaches out farther.

Sword God

User Image

2nd Awakening Skills

User Image Ultimate Sense (2nd Awakened)

Allows extra effects to occur when using certain skills.

User Image Ultimate Slayer Technique: Mind Slash (2nd Awakened)

Multi-slashing move that has a finisher you can charge. Final attack varies on what type of weapon you have equiped.

User Image Ultimate Slayer Technique: Meteor Drop (2nd Awakened)

Swords drop from the sky. . .yeah. . .

User Image Control Sword Technique (2nd Awakened)

Control the many swords you have, different skills create different attacks with the swords, like the Asura's awakening.
DarkHeartedIrizumi
I really would like to try and see if I can play this version of DFO, considering how it's the only MMO that I actually enjoyed through and through. I'm just....terrified at how I'll be able to translate everything and make a fresh start at it in a new language. I'll keep this in my maybe pile, definitely. smile

Good you're considering, but note that our group and chat helps out a lot with translations and we're currently working on an english patch to help out with the general stuff like the menu, types of quest, and class translations (when making, skills are a work in progress) and the forums do have guides if you need some item translations.

Distinct Shapeshifter

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
I really would like to try and see if I can play this version of DFO, considering how it's the only MMO that I actually enjoyed through and through. I'm just....terrified at how I'll be able to translate everything and make a fresh start at it in a new language. I'll keep this in my maybe pile, definitely. smile
User Image
Male Slayer

A basic sword wielding class that generally specials in close-mid-range combat varying on your choice of sub-class.

Weapons:

Zanbato

Short Sword

Katana

Bludgeon

Light Sabre (Only accessible to blade masters)

Basic Skills

User Image Short Sword Mastery

Increases the damage of short sword weapons;Physical, Magical, and hit rate.

User Image Katana Mastery

Increases the damage of katana weapons;Physical, Magical, and hit rate.

User Image Zanbato Mastery

Increases the damage of zanbato (large sword) weapons; Physical, Magical, and hit rate.

User Image Bludgeon

Increases the damage of bludgeon weapons; Physical, Magical, and hit rate.

User Image Upward Slash

An upward slash that launches an opponent into the air.

User Image Ghost Slash

Gather energy of spirits to create a large downward slash. Element is Dark.
User Image Ash Fork

While in mid air, thrust towards the ground diagonally creating a small shock wave at impact.

User Image Thrust

An extra lunge from your lunge attack(sprint attack)

User Image Kazan

Summon the spirit of Kazan, creating a small circle that increases your strength and intelligence (physical and magic).

User Image Guard

Use your weapon to guard against an attack either reducing or nullifying damage.

User Image Aerial Slash

Adds a 2nd slash to your air striking attack.

User Image Mountainous Wheel

a forward jump downward striking move, pretty much approach an enemy with a downward slice.

User Image Wave Wheel Slash

A grab type skill that creates a wheel of multi-slashes

User Image Tripple Slash

Self explained, three slashes, but gets more slashes for weapon masters.

User Image Gore Cross

Create a cross out of blood, may cause bleeding to opponents, Beserkers have a passive that gives one more line into the cross.

User Image Moonlight Slash

An upward and downward slash that creates two lunar like shapes. Soul benders get a passive that give you one more slash doing a full moon.

User Image Neutral Wave Sword

A wave with no elemental damage that sweeps in front of the user, the element type turns to light once your Asura gets to their second awakening.

Sub-classes:

Weapon Master (Physical)

Beserker (Physical)

Soul Bender (Magic)

Asura (Magic)

Awakenings:

Grand Master

Hell Bringer

Soul Reaper

Dark Knight (Dark Sky)

2nd Awakenings:

Sword God

Blood Evil

Dark Lord

Indra Tian
User Image

User Image

Miss the 2-D side scrolling MMO that you once played but got taken down? (It's Dungeon Fighters Online if you didn't know what I was talking about) Have no fear! There is a way to get back into the world you knew! Or to be exact once knew, since there has been a lot that's been added.

If you are interested in reclaiming the memories that have been long forgotten and abandoned because of Nexon NA, join Auxilium! We're one of a few other groups who have helped people get access to Chinese Dnf and Korean dnf.

http://auxgaming.org/forum/

Here's everything you need to get started!
http://auxgaming.org/forum/index.php?/topic/188-cdnf-english-quick-start-guide/

If you are new to the name and game of Dungeon n Fighter here is a full list of available classes, skills and videos of gameplay of the class to see what it's all about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff