Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiroi Ryusei
Pretty excited for launch, going to be power leveling people if anyone here wants it for a new char
Ooo, I'll definitely keep that in mind if I'm getting frustrated leveling any new characters!

Charitable Giver

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xKaydra
Shiroi Ryusei
Pretty excited for launch, going to be power leveling people if anyone here wants it for a new char
Ooo, I'll definitely keep that in mind if I'm getting frustrated leveling any new characters!
did you get far in alpha?
Shiroi Ryusei
xKaydra
Shiroi Ryusei

Not too far in alpha no.

Charitable Giver

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xKaydra
Shiroi Ryusei
xKaydra
Shiroi Ryusei

Not too far in alpha no.
most people didn't I don't think, half of us were expecting the accounts to get wiped. If you ever need anything my ign is horror, just hit me up with a pm or what not
Shiroi Ryusei
most people didn't I don't think, half of us were expecting the accounts to get wiped. If you ever need anything my ign is horror, just hit me up with a pm or what not

You I was expecting a wipe so I didnt do too much. Okay! Thank you :3

Charitable Giver

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xKaydra
Shiroi Ryusei

You I was expecting a wipe so I didnt do too much. Okay! Thank you :3
haha np, just glad to find more people to play do with 3nodding
Shiroi Ryusei

kingliger

wintails of Doom

Teaser website tomorrow along with the release date of the beta! SO EXCITED.

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
xKaydra
Shiroi Ryusei

kingliger

wintails of Doom

Teaser website tomorrow along with the release date of the beta! SO EXCITED.

I've been on top of this s**t everyday... My body is ready...............................
kingliger

I've been on top of this s**t everyday... My body is ready...............................
Haha XD Omg i cannot wait till tomorrow now! Finally getting a date o/ If only I could make today hurry up and be over lol.

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
xKaydra
kingliger

Haha XD Omg i cannot wait till tomorrow now! Finally getting a date o/ If only I could make today hurry up and be over lol.

inb4 website says "PLAY NOW" GET TROLLED KIDS
kingliger
xKaydra
kingliger

XD omg lol. Then we'll get even more people asking HOW DO YOU PLAY on the facebook page.

Demonic Sex Symbol

YOU MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT AND DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW?!

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
xKaydra
kingliger
xKaydra
kingliger

XD omg lol. Then we'll get even more people asking HOW DO YOU PLAY on the facebook page.

lol of course. Ugh, I'm so anxious.. guess I'll just have to play "Otherland" for now :/ or Evolve...

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Slayernice

You're only about... 10 days late on the thread? :s
Slayernice

lmao haha. Omg XD Yeah, i probably shouldve said something before

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces