Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anybody else looking forward to the return of DFO in march?! O: Any other fans of dfo here on gaia? >_> I'm planning on making a bmage, witch and bringing back my old m ranger and zerker from the nexon days.

Beta now up!

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
xKaydra
Anybody else looking forward to the return of DFO in march?! O: Any other fans of dfo here on gaia? >_> I'm planning on making a bmage, witch and bringing back my old m ranger and zerker from the nexon days.

I played the Alpha they had a while back. I maxed as many classes as I could with two accounts (Non-hacks, I just took a bunch of usernames on my second account lol) since we are going to get to keep our Levels and names. God... GIVE ME A ******** DATE NEOPLE YOU BITCHES :[
kingliger
xKaydra

I played the Alpha they had a while back. I maxed as many classes as I could with two accounts (Non-hacks, I just took a bunch of usernames on my second account lol) since we are going to get to keep our Levels and names. God... GIVE ME A ******** DATE NEOPLE YOU BITCHES :[

I played the alpha too! :D Though I didnt manage to get any character to max, i wasnt sure if we'd be keeping anything and didnt want to go all out lol. March is almost here! I'm sure we'll get some kind of announcement soon!

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
xKaydra
kingliger
xKaydra

I played the alpha too! :D Though I didnt manage to get any character to max, i wasnt sure if we'd be keeping anything and didnt want to go all out lol. March is almost here! I'm sure we'll get some kind of announcement soon!

Need it now... NEED IT NOW. There is no game out there like that, that is worth playing. Ya know? They either lack in good combat/skills or just... feel super bleh.
kingliger

Need it now... NEED IT NOW. There is no game out there like that, that is worth playing. Ya know? They either lack in good combat/skills or just... feel super bleh.

I totaly know lol. I've been watching a ton of livestreams of people playing the other versions. I've tried finding other similar games to play like Rusty Hearts, but that ended up getting shut down and I retried dragon nest but they just dont even compare. I even thought of redownloading cDnF just to play lmao. But I knew as soon as I do that I'll remember why I stopped playing that version in the first place haha.

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
xKaydra
kingliger

I totaly know lol. I've been watching a ton of livestreams of people playing the other versions. I've tried finding other similar games to play like Rusty Hearts, but that ended up getting shut down and I retried dragon nest but they just dont even compare. I even thought of redownloading cDnF just to play lmao. But I knew as soon as I do that I'll remember why I stopped playing that version in the first place haha.

Tell me about it, had to put that s**t down so fast after a a day (cDnF). I tried DN as well, it was so so. I maxed a few characters so fast but it just... was lacking and I felt super slow. Ahhh RH... good times good times. All my characters got glitched and they told me to remake them and gave me so much free crap, i was so rich! Hell the hardest modes were actually hard... it was great (after every character was free that is).
kingliger
xKaydra
kingliger

Tell me about it, had to put that s**t down so fast after a a day (cDnF). I tried DN as well, it was so so. I maxed a few characters so fast but it just... was lacking and I felt super slow. Ahhh RH... good times good times. All my characters got glitched and they told me to remake them and gave me so much free crap, i was so rich! Hell the hardest modes were actually hard... it was great (after every character was free that is).

Yeah I couldnt enjoy cdnf too much because I had a ton of lag and wasnt willing to pay and money for a vpn. Plus the things i really enjoyed in dfo was the events, and in cdnf, there was a ton of events but, I COULNT READ A THING. T-T So i couldnt even enjoy the events D: It made me so sad haha.

I loved playing rusty hearts D: I got into beta with a couple friends and loved it but they quit so i followed after because I didnt want to play alone. Q.Q Then I tried it again when they added new characters and had so much fun. I didn't get too far though sadly before the game was shut down. Thats so cool though that the helped you out a lot with those free items after that glitch! I wish all support was as nice >_>

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
xKaydra
kingliger
xKaydra
kingliger

Yeah I couldnt enjoy cdnf too much because I had a ton of lag and wasnt willing to pay and money for a vpn. Plus the things i really enjoyed in dfo was the events, and in cdnf, there was a ton of events but, I COULNT READ A THING. T-T So i couldnt even enjoy the events D: It made me so sad haha.

I loved playing rusty hearts D: I got into beta with a couple friends and loved it but they quit so i followed after because I didnt want to play alone. Q.Q Then I tried it again when they added new characters and had so much fun. I didn't get too far though sadly before the game was shut down. Thats so cool though that the helped you out a lot with those free items after that glitch! I wish all support was as nice >_>

A thing I found about support is, you gotta be detailed as hell and polite. Then when that doesnt work you get a little rough until they cave in or just tell you to ******** off lol!
kingliger

A thing I found about support is, you gotta be detailed as hell and polite. Then when that doesnt work you get a little rough until they cave in or just tell you to ******** off lol!

Haha XD Yeah totally. I just had to use the support on Guild Wars 2 the other day because I got a wrong item. I was pretty polite about it and was able to get them to send me the correct item after a few emails :D It was great. The support before that I had to use for another game, I had gotten the wrong item and they basicly told me, too bad, cant help you, pay more attention next time. And i was just like. Q.Q I'm so glad I have no horror stories from the nexon support though! I heard sooo many bad things from them.

Divine Daredevil

yup. Been waiting this whole time!
Twintails of Doom
yup. Been waiting this whole time!
Woo! Another DFO player! Man this march thing is killing me haha. I'm going nuts waiting for a date.

Divine Daredevil

I played the alpha test. If I recall, they said we could keep our old characters and their levels, just everything is reset.
Twintails of Doom
I played the alpha test. If I recall, they said we could keep our old characters and their levels, just everything is reset.
Yup! I played during too! I was a little sad i didnt go all out in leveling like other people did though before they announced it lol. If I knew that we were keeping levels i wouldve played the alpha a ton more.

Divine Daredevil

We should start a guild and get the ball rolling once they open the game to the public. I can't remember my IGN for all my characters, but i'll definitely let chu know. I remember having a girl ele, a guy lawnchair, a rogue, girl spit, and a guy wm.

Charitable Giver

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pretty excited for launch, going to be power leveling people if anyone here wants it for a new char

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff