Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
The game came back after a year of being dead because Nexon just neglected the game for so long. Now it has comeback from the developers, so hopefully this means the game has a bright future ahead of it. You can check out the beta version here..

http://dnf.neople.com/

Deathly Wyvern

22,890 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Yeah, I've been playing DFO off and on. Love it and I wish more people played it. 3nodding

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Hequet
Yeah, I've been playing DFO off and on. Love it and I wish more people played it. 3nodding

If you are looking for someone to play with. I know a couple people who play it. Me included.

Deathly Wyvern

22,890 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Bearmageddon
Hequet

If you are looking for someone to play with. I know a couple people who play it. Me included.

Sure, I love partying up with people. 3nodding
But I also meant that in a general sense! The game is so underrated, I want to see it flourish. cry

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Hequet
Bearmageddon
Hequet

But I also meant that in a general sense! The game is so underrated, I want to see it flourish. cry

I know how you feel. I haven't been so attentive with the game because I know it's gonna go off again by next Friday anyways.

Deathly Wyvern

22,890 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Bearmageddon
Hequet
Bearmageddon
Hequet

I know how you feel. I haven't been so attentive with the game because I know it's gonna go off again by next Friday anyways.

Same here. sad
On the bright side, I'm glad we're able to keep our characters.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Hequet
Bearmageddon
Hequet
Bearmageddon
Hequet

Same here. sad
On the bright side, I'm glad we're able to keep our characters.

This is true. Guess I've been kinda lazy about playing because I've been trying to beat my Xbox 360 games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff