Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AvenlyNitemares
                                  I heart my deathknight I didn't at first, I wanted to stop using her, but after a few times and some practice she is great for dungeons and large area attacks the hubby has a tank dk my other is just a warlock ogre and she is pretty awesome too, good for long distance attacks, I don't have any hand to hand action really though, mainly spell based, well my dk has a sword that has some runes on it, but that is just for questing mainly.
                                  They are expensive to upgrade, everything in WoW is expensive lol

I just edited my last post. xD Finally managed to get on my game after over an hour of tinkering to get a patch to download. Yeah, my heirloom stuff goes up to level 90, except my two Garrosh heirlooms. (Those do go to 100. The staff might not be so bad if I want to finish a priest or make a Horde warlock, or even try a mage, but meh. Could've used more weapons)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Nymph

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Morava
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extria
                                  ughhh, upgrading looms is so expensive emotion_donotwant

I'm happy most of my looms were already upgraded to 85 with justice points.. but that 2k per heirloom for a lvl 100 upgrade.. just no *too poor*

For some reason, I think mine are 90's. I'm not 100% sure though... Was there something to make them up to level 90? (I only briefly glanced when I logged in earlier this week & the game is being temperamental right now, so I can't double-check this right now. If I'm wrong, I'll edit & make a note. xD)

If they are 90, that's not so bad. Still, having my gear to 100 would be nice. Makes me wish I had more level 90 alts at the end of Pandaria, too, so I could've tried for Garrosh weapons. I only got a bow & a staff, & I do want to try my hand at melee at some point. (Specifically a death knight. Not gonna lie, the xmogs for death knights are amazing, & the Deathwing armor lookalike from the Warrior tier is neat as all hell) Weapons are 5K to upgrade! gonk

I heart my deathknight I didn't at first, I wanted to stop using her, but after a few times and some practice she is great for dungeons and large area attacks the hubby has a tank dk my other is just a warlock ogre and she is pretty awesome too, good for long distance attacks, I don't have any hand to hand action really though, mainly spell based, well my dk has a sword that has some runes on it, but that is just for questing mainly.
They are expensive to upgrade, everything in WoW is expensive lol

Extria

I'm happy most of my looms were already upgraded to 85 with justice points.. but that 2k per heirloom for a lvl 100 upgrade.. just no *too poor*

For some reason, I think mine are 90's. I'm not 100% sure though... Was there something to make them up to level 90? (I only briefly glanced when I logged in earlier this week & the game is being temperamental right now, so I can't double-check this right now. If I'm wrong, I'll edit & make a note. xD)

If they are 90, that's not so bad. Still, having my gear to 100 would be nice. Makes me wish I had more level 90 alts at the end of Pandaria, too, so I could've tried for Garrosh weapons. I only got a bow & a staff, & I do want to try my hand at melee at some point. (Specifically a death knight. Not gonna lie, the xmogs for death knights are amazing, & the Deathwing armor lookalike from the Warrior tier is neat as all hell) Weapons are 5K to upgrade! gonk

Edit: They are indeed level 90. Not sure what I may have done, but all my heirlooms, save for my two Garrosh weapons, are up to level 90.

Demonic Nymph

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Extria
Morava

AvenlyNitemares
                                  What server do you game on? I am all Horde lol.

I play Stormrage on my Alliance, & my one lonely Horde is on Area 52. I need to work on more. I just want to boost my heirloom gear to work to level 100 first. I just need moar gold. xD

Lol, It is expensive, I am just trying to get my alt to level 90 it seems like it is taking forever!

Shy Shapeshifter

Morava

AvenlyNitemares

I play Stormrage on my Alliance, & my one lonely Horde is on Area 52. I need to work on more. I just want to boost my heirloom gear to work to level 100 first. I just need moar gold. xD

AvenlyNitemares

Demonic Nymph

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Morava

I play! I am mainly Alliance, but finally dipping my toes a little with the Horde. biggrin (As soon as I get enough gold to up my level range for my heirlooms, I'll level another Horde toon or two)

If anyone is brand new or wants to try WoW, let me know! I can send out game invites to new players! whee heart

I play! I am mainly Alliance, but finally dipping my toes a little with the Horde. biggrin (As soon as I get enough gold to up my level range for my heirlooms, I'll level another Horde toon or two)

If anyone is brand new or wants to try WoW, let me know! I can send out game invites to new players! whee heart

Anxious Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Currently not subbing until I get a place of my own, but using the starter edition. Shame, my home servers have toons over 90, so I can't make a lvl 1 to join a guild I'm in. DX. Hoping soon, I'll get more game time.

IRL Genius

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I kinda wanna buy more months of membership after just buying the starter pack and enjoying doing dungeons!

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
AvenlyNitemares
Raz the Red Herring
Logged in on new character <freaking alt problem here) right the bazoobs now.
Waiting for my hearthstone cooldown to reset so I can go to bloody Stormwind...
I have things to do!
THINGS!

All the things?
razz

CLEAN DO ALL THE THINGS!

Demonic Nymph

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Raz the Red Herring
I have things to do!
THINGS!

All the things?
razz

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I have things to do!
THINGS!

Demonic Nymph

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
eek eek I do...... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff