Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nvrsoft's Husband

Greedy Receiver

ichigo 8D
Kingoatswagman
ichigo 8D
Kingoatswagman
Warmogs is a never or very very situational item on supports. You do not not the health regen from it and its just a bundle of useless stats afterwards. Health falls off after 2000 health. Resistances are much better after 2000 health.

I prefer getting Mercs/Tabi on tank supports because they can withstand a bit more punishment and don't really need the extra movespeed seeing as you'll be in the front line.

Omen is a much better item than Thornmail, again in almost every situation. I would only get Thornmail until after adcs start to build lifesteal, around the 20-30 minute mark. Thornmail isn't a counter to attack damage, its a counter to life steal.

I disagree about the active on Omen not being great. It is amazing for chasing/peeling when RG is down. The passive on Omen is also really good and pretty much gives you more resistance against carrys. The attack speed slow is HUGE.

Righteous Glory is something I like to rush after my support items.
In this thread I'm speaking specifically about Thresh, it's the focus of my attention.

Randuin's for Thresh, who is a support, it costs too much. Right there, end of the topic.
You can get hp easily from other items and all you want is the armor, therefore Thornmail, which is just armor and cheap is the best option, considering you're getting hp from Face, Locket and sightstone, that's 3k hp right there. And you're using the enemy ADCs late game damage, against themselves, they have to think twice about hitting you, therefore your survivability increases. But the passive is simply a bonus, this passive could not exist and i would still get it.

Omen active, if you are Thresh and you have your box, your hook at 4seconds and flay, why the fk do you another slow? You just don't unless you are god awful at Thresh.

On support especially if you are behind, hp no matter what point of the game is a reliable stat to get, so this bullshit about 2k hp being the peak is stupid. You are a support, you are poor, you can't always itemize for both ad and ap.

Mercs and Tabi cost too much. Mobis is cheaper and helps you complete your job better, which is to pressure the enemy by catching them out of position.
But okay lets say you are just peeling instead of engaging, why the fk do you need resistances from mercs and Tabi, the enemy frontline is not going to go deep for you, they are not focusing you, and if they are focusing you, that's a good thing, let them. You need the mobis to roam, deep ward, engage and get back to lane before you adc dies 1v2.

Considering I'm more of a hyper tank player in the jungle, and not more of a tanky support player, I can see why you do what you do and you should see why I say what I say. However I don't think builds should determined by role, and should be determined based on the situation.

But yes, Thornmail is absolutely situational. if you are building thornmail as a support chances are you'll just be avoided by good players, as in almost no situational is it correct to target prioritize the support. Omen can serve a lot of purpose and the argument that it's too expensive is almost laughable

Your argument against the slows is also pretty bad. Look at Rumble. He has 2 slows on his E, and then he has a zoning ult that slows while you are in it. And yet Rylais is still a core item on him. Is that item useless because he already is stacked with slows? No it is not.

I guess I do see why Mobis is a good choice now looking back at it. I'm just personally not a fan of the item.

Also I am very interested in seeing your 2k Thresh game account. I'd like to see it and possibly develop my Thresh. (I'm undefeated with him in Ranked but I just don't play support)
Flame spitter doesnt slow and it's in respect with liandry percentage damage and the fact it gives hp and ap.

Just want to very basically outline, my requirements for a build:
cheap
itemization synergy
utility spike

if it doesn't meet this standard, i don't want it, because i am a support and i am poor. i dont have a solo lane, i dont have a jungle. You see supports in LCS, they are lucky to get any items from their core sightstone and boots, because it's a low kill game and you are always roaming. That's why the jungler sometimes has to be the one getting the locket, because the jungler can afford it and the support can not.

I'm really tired right now, so if you don't even main support im not going to explain the role to you.

I main Thresh so i'm always ahead of the game about these things, the previous Thresh build i posted it months before it was meta in the official lol thread in this forum and i explain the reasoning behind it.

I'm currently 4/0 with this build (because no one will give me support when i do play lol), i've done the math, i've done the testing.
In the end of the day it's my opinion, if you don't agree, that's fine by me. The amount of my Thresh games don't matter, the only reason i mentioned that was because i'm not master, im not challenger, but i want some respect for what i'm good at. The only reason i've even gone down this path, is because my previous path was failing, but now i feel so much stronger than before on a champion i've played thousands of times.

If you want to learn the basics of Thresh, there is other people you can ask. There isn't a guide out there which is instantly going to make you good at him, you just need to keep playing him. He is the highest mechanical support for a reason and he will always be top tier because of his skillcap is so high. This being said there is no point playing him if you've played him a few times you would be more effective on a low skill cap high reward support. The one and only reason i play Thresh over other champs is because im good at him, otherwise i would 100% play other champs, it is so fking hard to play Thresh at the same high level. And if i don't reach this high level each and every game, i deserve to lose. Meanwhile on Janna you can 5 man knock up with 1 Q with a huge a** range lol

lol tbh I only asked for your ign because I can tell you are bullshitting about the Thresh games.
I've played Thresh since S3 and he is the only support I play, I'm pretty sure I have the "mechanics" to play him. I don't see how you think he is so hard to play. This is literally all you think about when playing him.

"I landed a Q, do I go in or not?"
"Will this ******** click my lantern?"
"Which way do I flay?"
"Should I use my ulti now or later"
"Peel or engage?"

He isn't even that strong in Solo Q compared to Leona or Blitz.

Also I highly doubt you are "way ahead" of the pros that play Thresh like BunnyFuFu

I forgot to mention. Frozen Heart is a better item than Thornmail. Its only a few hundred gold more and you get CDR and Mana which is pretty nice on Thresh.

But yeah you are right. There is no point in me trying to argue with someone who isn't even Diamond while they are theory crafting. I'd rather stick to proven strong builds.

Your build would be "okay" if you didn't make it your core. As a situational build maybe its okay. (like you are 0-15 10 minutes in the game)

Also it amazes me that a 1k+ game Support main fails to even consider Michaels Crucible.

Unbeatable Loiterer

Kingoatswagman
ichigo 8D
Kingoatswagman
ichigo 8D
Kingoatswagman
Warmogs is a never or very very situational item on supports. You do not not the health regen from it and its just a bundle of useless stats afterwards. Health falls off after 2000 health. Resistances are much better after 2000 health.

I prefer getting Mercs/Tabi on tank supports because they can withstand a bit more punishment and don't really need the extra movespeed seeing as you'll be in the front line.

Omen is a much better item than Thornmail, again in almost every situation. I would only get Thornmail until after adcs start to build lifesteal, around the 20-30 minute mark. Thornmail isn't a counter to attack damage, its a counter to life steal.

I disagree about the active on Omen not being great. It is amazing for chasing/peeling when RG is down. The passive on Omen is also really good and pretty much gives you more resistance against carrys. The attack speed slow is HUGE.

In this thread I'm speaking specifically about Thresh, it's the focus of my attention.

Randuin's for Thresh, who is a support, it costs too much. Right there, end of the topic.
You can get hp easily from other items and all you want is the armor, therefore Thornmail, which is just armor and cheap is the best option, considering you're getting hp from Face, Locket and sightstone, that's 3k hp right there. And you're using the enemy ADCs late game damage, against themselves, they have to think twice about hitting you, therefore your survivability increases. But the passive is simply a bonus, this passive could not exist and i would still get it.

Omen active, if you are Thresh and you have your box, your hook at 4seconds and flay, why the fk do you another slow? You just don't unless you are god awful at Thresh.

On support especially if you are behind, hp no matter what point of the game is a reliable stat to get, so this bullshit about 2k hp being the peak is stupid. You are a support, you are poor, you can't always itemize for both ad and ap.

Mercs and Tabi cost too much. Mobis is cheaper and helps you complete your job better, which is to pressure the enemy by catching them out of position.
But okay lets say you are just peeling instead of engaging, why the fk do you need resistances from mercs and Tabi, the enemy frontline is not going to go deep for you, they are not focusing you, and if they are focusing you, that's a good thing, let them. You need the mobis to roam, deep ward, engage and get back to lane before you adc dies 1v2.

Considering I'm more of a hyper tank player in the jungle, and not more of a tanky support player, I can see why you do what you do and you should see why I say what I say. However I don't think builds should determined by role, and should be determined based on the situation.

But yes, Thornmail is absolutely situational. if you are building thornmail as a support chances are you'll just be avoided by good players, as in almost no situational is it correct to target prioritize the support. Omen can serve a lot of purpose and the argument that it's too expensive is almost laughable

Your argument against the slows is also pretty bad. Look at Rumble. He has 2 slows on his E, and then he has a zoning ult that slows while you are in it. And yet Rylais is still a core item on him. Is that item useless because he already is stacked with slows? No it is not.

I guess I do see why Mobis is a good choice now looking back at it. I'm just personally not a fan of the item.

Also I am very interested in seeing your 2k Thresh game account. I'd like to see it and possibly develop my Thresh. (I'm undefeated with him in Ranked but I just don't play support)
Flame spitter doesnt slow and it's in respect with liandry percentage damage and the fact it gives hp and ap.

cheap
itemization synergy
utility spike

if it doesn't meet this standard, i don't want it, because i am a support and i am poor. i dont have a solo lane, i dont have a jungle. You see supports in LCS, they are lucky to get any items from their core sightstone and boots, because it's a low kill game and you are always roaming. That's why the jungler sometimes has to be the one getting the locket, because the jungler can afford it and the support can not.

I'm really tired right now, so if you don't even main support im not going to explain the role to you.

I main Thresh so i'm always ahead of the game about these things, the previous Thresh build i posted it months before it was meta in the official lol thread in this forum and i explain the reasoning behind it.

I'm currently 4/0 with this build (because no one will give me support when i do play lol), i've done the math, i've done the testing.
In the end of the day it's my opinion, if you don't agree, that's fine by me. The amount of my Thresh games don't matter, the only reason i mentioned that was because i'm not master, im not challenger, but i want some respect for what i'm good at. The only reason i've even gone down this path, is because my previous path was failing, but now i feel so much stronger than before on a champion i've played thousands of times.

If you want to learn the basics of Thresh, there is other people you can ask. There isn't a guide out there which is instantly going to make you good at him, you just need to keep playing him. He is the highest mechanical support for a reason and he will always be top tier because of his skillcap is so high. This being said there is no point playing him if you've played him a few times you would be more effective on a low skill cap high reward support. The one and only reason i play Thresh over other champs is because im good at him, otherwise i would 100% play other champs, it is so fking hard to play Thresh at the same high level. And if i don't reach this high level each and every game, i deserve to lose. Meanwhile on Janna you can 5 man knock up with 1 Q with a huge a** range lol

lol tbh I only asked for your ign because I can tell you are bullshitting about the Thresh games.
I've played Thresh since S3 and he is the only support I play, I'm pretty sure I have the "mechanics" to play him. I don't see how you think he is so hard to play. This is literally all you think about when playing him.

"Which way do I flay?"
"Peel or engage?"

Also I highly doubt you are "way ahead" of the pros that play Thresh like BunnyFuFu

I forgot to mention. Frozen Heart is a better item than Thornmail. Its only a few hundred gold more and you get CDR and Mana which is pretty nice on Thresh.

But yeah you are right. There is no point in me trying to argue with someone who isn't even Diamond while they are theory crafting. I'd rather stick to proven strong builds.

Your build would be "okay" if you didn't make it your core. As a situational build maybe its okay. (like you are 0-15 10 minutes in the game)

Also it amazes me that a 1k+ game Support main fails to even consider Michaels Crucible.
I'm sorry your Thresh is so limited to such a low degree.
I stated Crucible in the thread, sorry you didn't catch it. And there is a reason it's not in my core build. But hey you're a Thresh main right? maybe you will figure it out lol without having me to tell you.

And I don't care if you don't believe me, that's your problem. You couldn't even be straight up with me before entering this thread and you're the one talking about bullshitting right?

The frozen heart build was mine, i posted it in the main thread in this forum lol. Look it up it is there, i'm glad you enjoy my build. However when you become a better Thresh you will be able to use your brain like me, unfortunately for you that is a far far distance away.

The reason you don't buy Frozen heart anymore s not because it costs alot. But hey im not diamond, im not the Thresh master, you are, you figure out why you dont build it anymore, genuis lol

Don't post here again or i will report you.
fking scrub lol

Nvrsoft's Husband

Greedy Receiver

ichigo 8D
Kingoatswagman
ichigo 8D
Kingoatswagman
ichigo 8D
Kingoatswagman

cheap
itemization synergy
utility spike

"Which way do I flay?"
"Peel or engage?"

I'm sorry your Thresh is so limited to such a low degree.
I stated Crucible in the thread, sorry you didn't catch it. And there is a reason it's not in my core build. But hey you're a Thresh main right? maybe you will figure it out lol without having me to tell you.

And I don't care if you don't believe me, that's your problem. You couldn't even be straight up with me before entering this thread and you're the one talking about bullshitting right?

The frozen heart build was mine, i posted it in the main thread in this forum lol. Look it up it is there, i'm glad you enjoy my build. However when you become a better Thresh you will be able to use your brain like me, unfortunately for you that is a far far distance away.

The reason you don't buy Frozen heart anymore s not because it costs alot. But hey im not diamond, im not the Thresh master, you are, you figure out why you dont build it anymore, genuis lol

Don't post here again or i will report you.
fking scrub lol

You are right, you did have Michaels as a 6th item. Idk I consider it an item that is something you should get after you build your first tank item you should consider doing it. It's a really good way to carry adc's that can't dodge skill shots.

Hey man we are just theory crafting here right? Why are you attacking me in every argument? I'm pretty sure me reporting you would prove more merit then the other way around. Definitely considering you have insulted me in every post.

There is literally nothing you can say that I will believe. s**t you could say the sky is blue and water is wet and I won't believe you unless you have proof. You have not proved at all you are this "god" thresh main like you claim to be. That's all I want to see.

And again, why do you continue to attack me when I'm just trying to justify my points? I'm like 100% certain you are B5 now.

I am 100% certain Frozen Heart Thresh isn't "your" build. If you came up with it then you also invented building it on other tank supports right? Because building it on tank supports hasn't been core since both have existed right?

You know, people may have listened to your dank theories if you had not been such an a*****e while defending it.

Unbeatable Loiterer

Kingoatswagman
You are right, you did have Michaels as a 6th item. Idk I consider it an item that is something you should get after you build your first tank item you should consider doing it. It's a really good way to carry adc's that can't dodge skill shots.

Hey man we are just theory crafting here right? Why are you attacking me in every argument? I'm pretty sure me reporting you would prove more merit then the other way around. Definitely considering you have insulted me in every post.

There is literally nothing you can say that I will believe. s**t you could say the sky is blue and water is wet and I won't believe you unless you have proof. You have not proved at all you are this "god" thresh main like you claim to be. That's all I want to see.

And again, why do you continue to attack me when I'm just trying to justify my points? I'm like 100% certain you are B5 now.

I am 100% certain Frozen Heart Thresh isn't "your" build. If you came up with it then you also invented building it on other champions right?
I post enough in the main league Thread in this forum, if you don't want to believe me, i could not care less. I even put videos up there of my gameplay. The frozen heart build is there, i use to main malz in my first season, i use to vent my anger in that forum, my Rengar support montage, it is there, everything is there. If you don't want to believe it, that is fine by me.
I would rather you not follow my build, because I don't want some trash Thresh making it look bad.

I knew you had ill intent which is why i didn't want to share my IGN with you, and guess what, i was right.
I don't want to talk to you any further, the bridge is broken.

Do not post here. This is the 2nd time i am asking you.

Nvrsoft's Husband

Greedy Receiver

ichigo 8D
Kingoatswagman

I am 100% certain Frozen Heart Thresh isn't "your" build. If you came up with it then you also invented building it on other champions right?
I post enough in the main league Thread in this forum, if you don't want to believe me, i could not care less. I even put videos up there of my gameplay. The frozen heart build is there, i use to main malz in my first season, i use to vent my anger in that forum, my Rengar support montage, it is there, everything is there. If you don't want to believe it, that is fine by me.
I would rather you not follow my build, because I don't want some trash Thresh making it look bad.

I knew you had ill intent which is why i didn't want to share my IGN with you, and guess what, i was right.
I don't want to talk to you any further, the bridge is broken.

Do not post here. This is the 2nd time i am asking you.

What am I going to do with your IGN? If you posted it in the threads I could of found it already right? If I really wanted ill intent towards you I would have done it already. You are the only person with ill intent around here. All I want you to do is prove something you say you are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff