Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yep.. What're the crusader Test Items? D: 'Cause, y'know, with Iris being a new server and all, I think the Crusader Item test will be a wee bit tough. 'Cause aren't one of the drops like, a Prisoner drop? DD: I think I found one set of items at Emperium.org on the Crusader test, but isn't there another set? This is the set I found:
-10 Lanterns
-10 Horrendous Mouths
-10 Rotten Bandages
-10 Jack 'o Pumpkins

And do you get to skip teh test if you go to job 50? (Item tests are evil. D: The Knight one still gives me nightmares. ;_; )
I think you can also skip the item quest by having both a Hand of God and a Chiv Emblem.

Going job 50.... I dunno, but probably smile
I've heard of another set too, but I don't know what it is, since the one you listed is what I got.
Nothing there is a Prisoner drop mad I think one of the lists involves 10 Prisoner Uniforms (which is a prisoner drop mad ) Because when I leveled my Aco at GY pre-Amatsu we'd always get swordies buying them for either a skill or the job change to sader (Or something else x_x)
And when I got my Aco to job 50, they let me skip the "GO COLLECT CRAP" test, so I think they would for other classes too o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff