Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astounding Partier

1,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Timid 100
I usually main Sona so I try to poke and run but a lot of the times the ADC is so scared to do something besides CS I cant really rely on them to actually help out. I understand you need CS and gold but when it gets to a point where we are pushed to the tower because your to busy to actually use a skill I will either leave the lane to let you lose it on your own or I will be very aggressive to keep them back, and if that means taking cs to keep them from poking us down, then that's tough.

I am a support, but that doesn't mean I am just supporting you, but the entire team, and the team needs towers and kills so if I have the opportunity to do that, you better step up because If I am doing the work, the kill is mine.
why does it even matter? regardless the adc can get fed from it. an assist, with free farm from it.
also, if you're playing a damage dealing support, such as annie, karma, etc, then it actually benefits your team as well for you to get kills too.
also, it's a team game. even if they're intentionally flashing in to get one hit off, oh well?

Demonic Zealot

i need gold too, qurl
if you ain't doin' right by me and feeding me assist gold
then them kills is mine, boo

Blackwidow114's Fangirl

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Deiric
Honestly, when it comes down to it, some people KS on purpose, and that's something that happens. That last AA, that weird "i thought my ult wouldn't get it...."
As a person who plays a lot of support, however, there are moments that ks happens but it was literally a "your ADC will die, or you get the kill" moment, or you thought the person wasn't going to get it, or it was literally an accident.
Nami, for example.
You can't heal your ADC without damaging the other champ, so if you heal the adc during a duel, you might ks.
And it happens. Damn. That suuucks. I just got a kill which is about two and a half minion waves early game. Which you can grab before the opponent comes back. Heck, grab a tower and you're still ahead by a good chunk of gold. Kill the support too and we'll be even.
accidental ks happens. Dun cry if my flay too stronk. :c

As a Nami main, I'm glad some people understand that I didn't bounce a heal *cough*SaveTheirLife*cough* just to take their kill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff