Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh look, another League thread. lol

So, I main Lulu as Support. And while I've been building a lot of AP for awhile, I still die a fair bit during my games, even if I get a lot of assists...
Could anyone give me some guidance on what a good build might be for Lulu?

Items I tend to gravitate towards are--and I apologize for any misspells, I'm still relatively new at level 17:

- Spellthief's > Frostfang, rarely do I make it Frost Queen's
- Rabadon's Deathcap (ideally; sometimes I can't afford it, though)
- Sightstone > Ruby Sightstone, if I find I'm dying a lot, and I'll switch out my Warding Totem for a... I forgot the name, uh. It's a red scanner thing to find enemy wards.
- Mobi boots + one of the enchantments if I can afford it (added speed)
- Morellonomicon.
And I've finally gotten into the habit of purchasing and using potions, yay.

So, yeah. I tend to like to play a more aggressive, poke-y Lulu. Other champs I like are Thresh, Nami, and Sona. But I'd really like to stick with Lulu. I like her a lot.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Ifever you'd wanna play, my username is melodle (it'll look like MELODlE).
Undeathly
I would love to help you... except I hate you.

Well, that was a little unnecessary but alright.
Undeathly
MeIodie
Undeathly
I would love to help you... except I hate you.

Well, that was a little unnecessary but alright.

I was teasing. Why is everyone on the internet so sensitive? In case you are wondering, that question is rhetorical. Anyway, I can not help you as I have not played League of Legends in ages and when I did, I focused purely on the Mage types (particularly Fiddlesticks). I believe Lulu is somewhat similar to them so why not create a generic Mage build?

It was just so forward. I apologize, haha.

Fiddlesticks is cool. I might consider a mage-oriented build, then... it could definitely work for Lulu.
Thanks kindly.

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MeIodie

There is no one type build you can go with but some key items for lulu is if your a aggresive support. Is death cap, morellonomicon, void staff. Some supportish items would be frostqueen, sightstone. You can get a lichbane if you like as well thats not needed but that would make you powerful. I would prefer Sorc boots over boots of mobility. Also I added you on my smurf if you'd like to play, I only play Zed on it but eh.

Dedicated Tactician

Wit's End.
Six of them.
Win everything.
Fainted and Tainted
MeIodie

There is no one type build you can go with but some key items for lulu is if your a aggresive support. Is death cap, morellonomicon, void staff. Some supportish items would be frostqueen, sightstone. You can get a lichbane if you like as well thats not needed but that would make you powerful. I would prefer Sorc boots over boots of mobility. Also I added you on my smurf if you'd like to play, I only play Zed on it but eh.

Duly noted!! Thank you so much.
For sure, let's play sometime!
Bliss-filled Oblivion
Wit's End.
Six of them.
Win everything.

I'm very gullible so I'm not sure if I should take this seriously or not. My brothers have poked fun at me for taking duplicate items... sweatdrop

Dedicated Tactician

MeIodie
Bliss-filled Oblivion
Wit's End.
Six of them.
Win everything.

I'm very gullible so I'm not sure if I should take this seriously or not. My brothers have poked fun at me for taking duplicate items... sweatdrop

I would not actually do this. Well... I would, but I don't suggest it.
My favorite build with Lulu was an attack speed, on-hit build; however that really isn't viable in 99.99% of situations.
Bliss-filled Oblivion
MeIodie
Bliss-filled Oblivion
Wit's End.
Six of them.
Win everything.

I would not actually do this. Well... I would, but I don't suggest it.
My favorite build with Lulu was an attack speed, on-hit build; however that really isn't viable in 99.99% of situations.

Heheh, I get what you mean. I had one game where I wound up being in bot alone so I created what I called 'Machine Gun Lulu'. Attack speed everywhere.
It wasn't terrible.
Wasn't very good, either.

Dedicated Tactician

MeIodie

You've got it!
xD

I do weird s**t like that frequently, but I also mainly play ARAM and 3's. > <
Bliss-filled Oblivion
MeIodie

You've got it!
xD

I do weird s**t like that frequently, but I also mainly play ARAM and 3's. > <

Hehe!
I've been loving the Poro King mode, which is essentially ARAM, but with blind pick? It's neat. I'm not sure if I can shake Summoner's Rift, though. I'm used to it.

Dedicated Tactician

MeIodie

Poro King is fun!
I'd rather have URF back though. > <
-
I can understand that. 5's was always just to slow for my tastes. > <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers