Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay I know this isn't implemented in iRO yet, but does anybody know where the NPC to make a Blinker is? All I know is he's in comodo... /sob
;-; Please help!
Bumpage >>;
I don't think you can make the Blinker anymore, and Blinker IS implemented in iRO. >>; Why would you say that the headgear isn't implemented but ask where the NPC is? XD;

I think you have to get Blinker's from.. OBBs? Something like that.
Yerk I meant the blinker quest
(and you get 'em from old purple boxes in iRO, but...)

I heard somewhere that in Comodo there's an NPC who will make you a blinker if you give it shiet ;-; and um...I WANTIES ONE! The NPC isn't implemented on iRO but on other servers haha sweatdrop I wanna see if I can try to find him/shim/it
Arcanis Domini
Yerk I meant the blinker quest
(and you get 'em from old purple boxes in iRO, but...)

I heard somewhere that in Comodo there's an NPC who will make you a blinker if you give it shiet ;-; and um...I WANTIES ONE! The NPC isn't implemented on iRO but on other servers haha sweatdrop I wanna see if I can try to find him/shim/it
Ah, my bad. @_@ Anywho, I've heard of the NPC that makes Blinker, but I think they said you can't make them anymore. D: Not sure though.
Oh, but I play on one of them... redface bad bad servers. might still have it. I wanna see if I can't find it for me ;-; haha if they got an npc that teleports you ANYWHERE free of charge why wouldn't they have a blinker mahn?
You might have better luck if you asked someone in-game. (:
Just a question, in those servers you can also make Elven Ears in Geffen right? o.o?
Since I've heard of it before. Blinker NPC in Comodo near a kafra and Elven Ears in Geffen in the south spawn site.
O_o; I gotta check that out...
Damian Myrddin
Just a question, in those servers you can also make Elven Ears in Geffen right? o.o?
Since I've heard of it before. Blinker NPC in Comodo near a kafra and Elven Ears in Geffen in the south spawn site.

Well I couldn't find elven man in geffen.... sweatdrop haha....
Arcanis Domini
Damian Myrddin

Well I couldn't find elven man in geffen.... sweatdrop haha....
Well I know for sure it isn't in iRO XD!!! I'm just saying that I've heard that it has been in other servers for sure :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff