Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

Valkyrie was down while they were bringing about the Renewal update. Which, unfortunately, means all of the information about those repeatable quests is now useless.

Renewal is a heavy change, but the best way to know where you should level is open your world map (you can press Ctrl ~ to open it or click on the 'map' button in the upper left corner of your screen). Press Tab, and it will mark all the maps along with the number. The number is the suggested level for training in that area.

It's a big change to take in all at once, but give it a try and see what you think.
thankd lol im a lvl 80 crusader now but now i cant go to the wrap portal site or connect to the erver..

Lightbringer

I think both the website and server are down at the moment.
Renewal got rid of useful exp quests. The ones now are annoying, but you can do it if you want if you go to the eden group. My advice is to get the eden group equiptments, they are pretty decent. Monsters that are 10 levels ahead of you will give you the best exp. However, be warned, you will miss a lot with your current dex, and either go vit or agi build. Going both will hurt you.
RavenSatillo
Renewal got rid of useful exp quests. The ones now are annoying, but you can do it if you want if you go to the eden group. My advice is to get the eden group equiptments, they are pretty decent. Monsters that are 10 levels ahead of you will give you the best exp. However, be warned, you will miss a lot with your current dex, and either go vit or agi build. Going both will hurt you.
Well back then I was a silly lvl 40 swordsman, i am level 80 now, anda crusader. My build i put agi on because i thought i could attack alot faster but i didnts, so my currents build is

HP: 9050
SP:734

ATK: 70+6
AGI: 1+3
Vit: 50+5
INT: 71+8
Dex: 15+2
LUK: 1+4

I know what your thinking, and yes I do have STR instead of DEX. THough I miss form time to time, I have a lot of vit and int for GC, GC relise on Mag attack you get from INT and Holy cross Depends on STR so when i am not mobbing or wanting to sacrifice hp i have that, vit is obious inits own right and i want dex higher but meeeh. I reset btw.

When I rebirth and become aroyal guard at lvl 50 my int str and vit will be 99 and my dex will be about 30-50 so its all good. I never mmiss with GC because its magic, and i his everything 80% of the time with HC and with bash and magnum i got it down since bash raises hit%. my build are fine and no matter how dumb you think they are i dont wanna hear it.

Anyway i am stuck on a new problem, I dont know where to level now. I am at amatsu but the exp, i get .6% for killin a firlock soldier and everytign else .5% or less, i wanna fight soething that is n0ot to hard, undead or shadow or ghost thats giving me 1-2%a kill so i dont gotta kill 1000 to level. Any suggestions? they dont gotta be undead or anyting just give that much exp, undead just lemme do more damage n take less

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
KIngOfHeartsTANK
RavenSatillo
Well back then I was a silly lvl 40 swordsman, i am level 80 now, anda crusader. My build i put agi on because i thought i could attack alot faster but i didnts, so my currents build is

HP: 9050
SP:734

ATK: 70+6
AGI: 1+3
Vit: 50+5
INT: 71+8
Dex: 15+2
LUK: 1+4

I know what your thinking, and yes I do have STR instead of DEX. THough I miss form time to time, I have a lot of vit and int for GC, GC relise on Mag attack you get from INT and Holy cross Depends on STR so when i am not mobbing or wanting to sacrifice hp i have that, vit is obious inits own right and i want dex higher but meeeh. I reset btw.

When I rebirth and become aroyal guard at lvl 50 my int str and vit will be 99 and my dex will be about 30-50 so its all good. I never mmiss with GC because its magic, and i his everything 80% of the time with HC and with bash and magnum i got it down since bash raises hit%. my build are fine and no matter how dumb you think they are i dont wanna hear it.

Anyway i am stuck on a new problem, I dont know where to level now. I am at amatsu but the exp, i get .6% for killin a firlock soldier and everytign else .5% or less, i wanna fight soething that is n0ot to hard, undead or shadow or ghost thats giving me 1-2%a kill so i dont gotta kill 1000 to level. Any suggestions? they dont gotta be undead or anyting just give that much exp, undead just lemme do more damage n take less

Bum around GH 'til level 95 (Zombie Prisoners and Skell Prisoners followed by Dark Priests) or so, then hit up Niffelheim.
try the hidden temple and aim for bigfoots, caramals, martins and savages. just bring some fly wings to avoid hunter flies and concentration potions to up ur dps
40-45: Beetle King
45-50: Savage
50-60: Sohee
60-70: Argiope
70-80: Les, Wood Goblin
80-90: Stapo
90-95: Muscipular
95+: Magmaring

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff