Welcome to Gaia! ::

what is the best build for assassin cross for both breakers and Pkers
That depends entirely on what gear you can get ahold of.

Most breakers go either double dagger/Soul Destroyer or critical/Sonic Blow, and both are very effective.
There is no "best build"

Well there is but after the millions in research we can't just give that info away smile

But anyway depends on your play style and how much money you have.

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

Assuming you can get the correct gears for each "type" of build, there's really no best. It all depends on your preferences. I'm a FS Priest, so I personally prefer leveling with pure SDs. However, if you like soloing better I'd go with a DD sin, or if you like to both party and solo there's always hybrid. One thing I suggest NOT doing though is making a Crit-build SinX. Unless you can totally hax your stats/equips they're not worth it imo.
i prefer you should be a crit type of SinX heart
Cute Clochette
i prefer you should be a crit type of SinX heart

And could you give reasons WHY?

Crit is, generally, an outdated build.
i guess crit build's for lazy players...

just click on enemy till either they're dead or you're dead...

is there a build for status-inflicting cuz katars do double chance with status effects, right?

XD

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
Silent_and_Ruthless
i guess crit build's for lazy players...

just click on enemy till either they're dead or you're dead...

is there a build for status-inflicting cuz katars do double chance with status effects, right?

XD

Unless the Katar/card specifically says "This chance is increased if the player has "# stat or more", then no.

Status infliction really isnt' that useful, though imo. (unless it's bleeding or you're making it for WoE maybe) When you get to a higher level poison doesn't do hardly anything, silence is only good for anubises (otherwise you'll probably have a priest with you), and stun/frozen don't last long.
Crit + poison bottle build, and youll be doing 3-6k per hit pretty easily, so str/vit/agi in that order but only if u can get some good crit item sets (because just dumping points in luck even with katars (which have better crit chances then daggers) wont do much)

Soul break [int/str/vit] is a ok build if u want to fk up some lowbys in pvp but other then that its a easy build to own, specially if u have a champ or priest with u to pne...and its annoying when only half the damage hits (since the phy side can miss high agi classes)

Sonic boom builds fail, they do ok damage with poison bottles but with crit/+ poison youll fk a emp to hell in seconds, also u cant use skills on emps...
H-Game
Crit + poison bottle build, and youll be doing 3-6k per hit pretty easily, so str/vit/agi in that order but only if u can get some good crit item sets (because just dumping points in luck even with katars (which have better crit chances then daggers) wont do much)

Soul break [int/str/vit] is a ok build if u want to fk up some lowbys in pvp but other then that its a easy build to own, specially if u have a champ or priest with u to pne...and its annoying when only half the damage hits (since the phy side can miss high agi classes)

Sonic boom builds fail, they do ok damage with poison bottles but with crit/+ poison youll fk a emp to hell in seconds, also u cant use skills on emps...

Sonic Boom sinxes don't fail. o_o Plus, a good sinx doesn't just stick to one weapon! The best way to go about it is to make a sonic boom build and carry a +9 inflitrator and an ice pick and orc skel carded dagger. You edp sonic blow people with the katar. You use edp + double daggers to break an emp.. because double daggers is more dps. They will always outbeat a crit katar sin. u_u!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff