Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Conversationalist

League isn't really interesting to me if the reason I started left.

So I'm hitching a trip back to Azeroth.

I'm an avid PvPer, baby-PvE'r, and I do RP here and there.

I am an Alt Queen (Heirlooms included), so if anyone wants to join/make an alt I'm always down.

Servers:
• Moon Guard
• Wyrmrest Accord
• Emerald Dream
I'm always willing to try new servers as well.

My main is a 550 PvP Geared Beast Mastery Hunter. My 2s rating is only 1300+, and my RBGs rating is 1100+. Currently I RBG with PuGs and a few guildies on Thursdays.
I have three other 90's (rDruid, Destro Lock, Frost/Unholy DK) but none are geared correctly atm.

I am not a serious-ohmygod-we-lost-fu player. I play to enjoy the game. So if you're too uptight about pvp/pve then I'm sorry.

I do require that if we run pvp events, you will need one of the following;
• Raidcall

I am Horde mostly, but will create Alliance if asked (I'm not biased to one side lol)

Schedule:
Mon - After 5pm PST
Tues - Little to no gaming
Wed - After 5pm PST
Thurs - After 5pm - 3am PST
Fri - Sun - All day errday

If you're interested in playing,
• Battletag: Gelfling#1234
• Skype: SleepyGelfling (Must include Battletag/character name-realm in Skype request)

PM Me for more information (Not like I made this like a damned craigslist ad already lmao)

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I need to be more social on WoW, so I might consider this. 3nodding
I'm also a casual, Horde side, RPer, Wyrmrest Accord, but not into pvp at all.

G3istly
Ah, how unfortunate. I have no interest in voice chatting with strangers otherwise I might consider doing something with you. I really need more World of Warcraft friends if I am to continue finding excuses to throw fifteen dollars away each month.

Well, the voice chat is only for better RBG or Arenas communication.

You don't really need it unless pvp is happening. Otherwise typing out things is perfectly fine.

Raz the Red Herring
I need to be more social on WoW, so I might consider this. 3nodding
I'm also a casual, Horde side, RPer, Wyrmrest Accord, but not into pvp at all.

That's perfectly fine. I do a little pve here and there and some RP is the time is right.

Its really just my main that I've focused PvP with c:

G3istly
2Spooked

Does that include random battlegrounds matches? Because I enjoy PvPing but I am not about to get serious with it unless it is on one of my mains. I am also not terribly fond of the Horde but if that is your preference I suppose I can make a Pandaren or something.

It does not include randoms, because randoms are more messing around than anything. (to me at least)

My rDruid is Alliance, but she has... maybe 2-3 grievous pieces. So if you'd be down to work with that mess, its definitely available.

Shadowy Gekko

Hello, as I almost do nothing by PvP with some PvE on the side for mounts and titles. But I am always looking for new people to do arena and RBGs with. Last season, I was 1700+ on my HPally,RDruid and rSham and my Pally managed to hit 1680ish in RBGs. I play Horde Illidan, so you should hit me up if you want to run some skirmishes before WoD hits. My BTag is Batman#1919.
Hey. I actually play Ally side on Emerald Dream and have my own guild. If you want some people to play with then you're welcome to join us. We're new but I hope to get us to a place where we do RBGs and casual Raid in WoD.
PM me for my battletag.

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Okay, so I'm trying to keep up with being more social, so would you be interested in having my battletag?
I don't want to post it here, but I'll pm it to you if you're interested. biggrin

Still playing on Wyrmcrest Accord, mostly Horde side though I transferred my Alliance 90 there.
My undead rogue is in the low 80s, and I have a blood elf paladin going at a low level as well (healadin for the win).

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I am looking for more people to play with as well. I can offer help to anyone who has question or what not. I Main ally but do have horde toons. I have played since the game first came out. (not being a jerk) So if anyone wants to chat here and we get to know one another Ill offer my realm and info to add me. I PVP, PVE, Raid, RP and so on. I'm a jack of all trades. mrgreen
i need friends to play with toooo
currently 93
pm me for btaggggg

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

Leaving this comment here so I can add you later. XD

Maybe you could push threes with myself and a friend. We play at around 2k+ but we're super relaxed, and I bet we could get you some achievements if you're up for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff