Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Friend

JesseAlzuriu
I started on a Ravager/Brawler out of boredom since things got ridiculously slow at 50 :/
2% per quest turn in >.>'
Teh fook is dis shizzle?! Only ones worth while are the dungeon quests which usually give a person 1 level. Right now I'm level 24 almost 25. Can't wait to pop out my Abraxas > biggrin

Haha I know. I leveled all the way to 54 with all the available quests except for the daily party dungeons.
Eidolons can be transferred?

Generous Friend

iMiyukiKittyx3
Runesse
iMiyukiKittyx3
I use to play I haven't really found anyone to play for a long time with.

I'm having that problem too. Games are usually more fun when played with friends.

If you want we can play it sometime.

Sure, that would be great. I'm having problems with the patcher atm though. Might take a while.
Runesse
JesseAlzuriu
I started on a Ravager/Brawler out of boredom since things got ridiculously slow at 50 :/
Teh fook is dis shizzle?! Only ones worth while are the dungeon quests which usually give a person 1 level. Right now I'm level 24 almost 25. Can't wait to pop out my Abraxas > biggrin

Haha I know. I leveled all the way to 54 with all the available quests except for the daily party dungeons.

Yeah all you need to do is hit the "Return" button and they go into eidolon storage. all of them except your main one. but you can transfer others smile

Catch is if the eidolon is higher level than you it gets reduced to your level ^_^

Generous Friend

JesseAlzuriu
Runesse
JesseAlzuriu

Yeah all you need to do is hit the "Return" button and they go into eidolon storage. all of them except your main one. but you can transfer others smile

Catch is if the eidolon is higher level than you it gets reduced to your level ^_^

Oh. I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing haha.
That kinda sucks. Seeing how expensive experience crystals are D:
Runesse
JesseAlzuriu
Runesse
JesseAlzuriu

No no no haha it goes down to the same level as your lower level character and as your character levels the eidolon will level as well.

EX: Your eidolon is level 50 your character is level 25. The eidolon will be reduced to level 25 temporarily and when you hit 26 it will also be level 26. If you put the eidolon back on your level 50 it will be level 50. biggrin

7,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Runesse
iMiyukiKittyx3
Runesse
iMiyukiKittyx3

I'm having that problem too. Games are usually more fun when played with friends.

Sure, that would be great. I'm having problems with the patcher atm though. Might take a while.

My username is iAnimeKitty on the Siren Server.

Generous Friend

JesseAlzuriu
Runesse
JesseAlzuriu
Runesse
JesseAlzuriu

No no no haha it goes down to the same level as your lower level character and as your character levels the eidolon will level as well.

EX: Your eidolon is level 50 your character is level 25. The eidolon will be reduced to level 25 temporarily and when you hit 26 it will also be level 26. If you put the eidolon back on your level 50 it will be level 50. biggrin

Ohhh. That doesn't sound bad at all!

Generous Friend

iMiyukiKittyx3
Runesse
iMiyukiKittyx3
Runesse
iMiyukiKittyx3

My username is iAnimeKitty on the Siren Server.

Will pm you once I'm able to get past the patcher. smile

Distinct Prophet

I downloaded it last night, was super sleepy so didn't really get a chance to play. I opened it up though and was not impressed since I've played a crap ton of MMOs over the past 10 years lol ... but I think I will have to give it another chance. My screen name is cocorichelle if anyone wants to play.. altho I prob wont be able to play till later tonight. crying (On Siren server)

Timid Tipper

I used to play on Siren back when it went open, but I stopped playing since all of my friends stopped playing. I'd be happy to get back on if I can get a few others to talk to from here when I go back.

7,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Ansung
I used to play on Siren back when it went open, but I stopped playing since all of my friends stopped playing. I'd be happy to get back on if I can get a few others to talk to from here when I go back.

I will play with you add me iAnimeKitty I'm on the Siren Server whee

7,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
CocoRichelle
I downloaded it last night, was super sleepy so didn't really get a chance to play. I opened it up though and was not impressed since I've played a crap ton of MMOs over the past 10 years lol ... but I think I will have to give it another chance. My screen name is cocorichelle if anyone wants to play.. altho I prob wont be able to play till later tonight. crying (On Siren server)

I will play with you whee

Ruthless Lunatic

I've been playing this for the last 3 months.

It was really fun the first few months but the game got super cashshop / p2w (pay to win) heavy super fast.

It's super easy to level up to like level 50 (end game content is 65), PvE can be pretty fun, PvP is an absolute joke; All in all, it's fun to play casually I suppose.
Stopped playing this after hitting level 60 >.>'
As someone said before the pvp is a joke the pve is just meh and the community(with the exception of a few RARE diamonds) is a pos.

I'd say play this game make a few friends and add them on skype or whatever and keep them around xD

Loyal Kitten

I've been playing it for few days now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas