Welcome to Gaia! ::

Straight up, Assassin or Rogue? I've been playing for a little bit now, currently a thief, and I want to make this decision before it comes to the point where I have to.

Note: This is a first time character, I have no other characters so far. This could alter some peoples decision, idk.
I'd say Assasin, because the skill tree Rouges have looks retarded rolleyes unless you like the skill scrible sweatdrop
If I went Assassin, I would probably go dual dagger, and I've heard that can get really slow, and Rogue's seem like they can deal a lot more damage? I'm just not sure, AHH!
Well,since hthis is your first char....I'd assassin....gives you a good head up on how to make a living as a rouge(even if they have diff. abilities)
If you ever decide to make an assassin,here's a little help for you....courtey of Dame...
-.-
Dame Guide to RO!!
Bleah...It got stickied now so.....yeah...
i went rogue for the stripping and stealing... most of my friends went sin though so it all depends on what you want to do.
My rouge was great, I was a ganker... stole lotsa OBB's from nightmares ^^... it all depends on what you like.... Ive had 3 assassins and 2 rouges and I like both for different reasons
I'd say rogue. You can get gank and such and earn lots of money which is good for a starting character, plus assassins tend to be very expensive.

High-functioning Hellraiser

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'd say Rogue, -less- expensive to equip and you can steal better >.>;;
(But the rogue test is a pain ><... The 'sin test was so much easier =_=;;; )
Rogue - so much funner.
im aiming for assasin.... i just like their outfits.... so awesome....
Assassin; Very Favoured, Strong, although many prefer Rogues because Rogues are less expensive, Assassins are most likely far more challenging. Plus, Assassins and Assassin Crosses are far more sexier than Rogues and Stalkers. confused

That is why Assassins overall beat the s**t out of Rogues.
I had an assassin, and I'm a poor, poor person. I couldn't get her great equips, so I deleted her. The only time she came in handy for me was during the Christmas event, when she'd steal from Antonio. heart

I think rogue sounds really fun. I've not tried it, but looking at their skills, they sound like a character that's really fun to play. Not only with scribble, but with gank, mug, haggle, backstab, stalk and sightless mind.

Sure, sure, Rogue males have uglier sprites (in my opinion) than assassin males. But we're not in this game for the sprites, are we? (Okay, okay, except for my to-be-alchemist, I'm not in the game for the sprites...)

Assassin costs money, and my friend tried to make a duel dagger, he read guides on it, but just didn't like it that much. He decided to go for crit assassin arrow costly. He can afford it, mind you, but still.

I suggest rogue, cheaper, seems like way more fun. Good luck with whatever you choose, though. ^_^ It feels great when you change for the first time.
Twiggy Musashi
Assassin; Very Favoured, Strong, although many prefer Rogues because Rogues are less expensive, Assassins are most likely far more challenging. Plus, Assassins and Assassin Crosses are far more sexier than Rogues and Stalkers. confused

That is why Assassins overall beat the s**t out of Rogues.
It depends what you call challenging, doesn't it?

Pixels aren't what make level 99 characters. =/

Twiggy, as far as I know, you've not even made assassin yet. Maybe you did while I was sleeping, who knows. How do you know that assassins beat the s**t out of rogues when you've not played either? I've played one, stated what I found wrong about it, and suggested the other with great reasoning. "Very favoured"... by who? You? "Strong"... both have the potential to be strong characters, I don't see how strength can be a reason to pick one over the other.
well this is something u want to decide right off the back

Roge uses bow and daggers so u have more stats to use. (str, agi, dex)
Sin is just pure str and agi (i prefer sins)

If u go sin u should get a 3s katana as soon as possible and put 3 SS cards in it (very hard to get but u can do it just takes a LONG time) thats the best wepond for a noob sin eventually u can move into dule daggers (and those are expensive).
DarkDrag0n02
well this is something u want to decide right off the back

Roge uses bow and daggers so u have more stats to use. (str, agi, dex)
Sin is just pure str and agi (i prefer sins)

If u go sin u should get a 3s katana as soon as possible and put 3 SS cards in it (very hard to get but u can do it just takes a LONG time) thats the best wepond for a noob sin eventually u can move into dule daggers (and those are expensive).
3 SS cards?! You know how much ONE SS card costs, right? In loki, it's currently around 2mil. 2mil! I have trouble getting that much zeny, and I have four 2nd class characters. D: (They're pretty low... but still.) Why would he get a katana when he could get a 3s. jur, as well? D:

Also, who even said that he was going crit-sin?! D:!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff