Hilarious Lunatic

truly Trion has shown their worth.

Tipsy Tipper

Best queue time ever.
I got home from work today at 4:15PM.

Booted up the ol' gaming rig.

Started Archage.

Selected my server.

It is now 10:10PM at night. I'm still in the queue. This is the most inacessible, yet awesome MMO I have ever seen. This is ridiculous.

Blessed Poster

Don't quit the game? more then a few ways to stay in game to dodge the queues

Hilarious Lunatic

m00tz

Trion is literally using the large mass of queue to get people to get patron, (with patron you get in queue with other Patron Which is only 10 minutes queue) while f2p gets 4 hours queue.

Werewolf

Edgar AlIan Bro
m00tz

Trion is literally using the large mass of queue to get people to get patron, (with patron you get in queue with other Patron Which is only 10 minutes queue) while f2p gets 4 hours queue.

Not all Patrons have short queues, I have Patron and I had to sit in queue for a bit over 6 hours last night.

Blessed Poster

Edgar AlIan Bro
m00tz

Sorry patron queue is no where close to 10mins try at least 6+ easy during any primetime.

Also this game needs full servers to be good, having a ton of servers that will die later from the fickle folk will kill them since you really can't merge servers.

Hilarious Lunatic

m00tz
Edgar AlIan Bro
m00tz

Sorry patron queue is no where close to 10mins try at least 6+ easy during any primetime.

Also this game need full servers to be good having a ton of servers that will die later from the fickle folk will kill them since you really can't merge servers.

but servers are full why do you think the queue is in place.?
Edgar AlIan Bro
m00tz
Edgar AlIan Bro
m00tz

Also this game need full servers to be good having a ton of servers that will die later from the fickle folk will kill them since you really can't merge servers.

but servers are full why do you think the queue is in place.?
I think he means farther down the line when the so called "fickle" people quit the game.

Azai Ginma's Wife

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Edgar AlIan Bro
m00tz

HAHAH Not even close. I'm a patron and I have to wait about 4+ hours to get in. If there were ten minute queue times I could understand, but that's never happened.

Calling Ladykiller

I'm hoping the ques calm down after a month or so.
Then all the newness hype should've calmed down and all the streamers will be gone. sweatdrop

Blessed Poster

Angelic Clover

I think he means farther down the line when the so called "fickle" people quit the game.

Correct, the up to 30 days players that quit and usually go back to another MMO they are farm more invested in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff