Welcome to Gaia! ::

I recently got a new laptop and got back into maplestory which I used to play a LOT of when I was younger. So i was curious if anyone still played or was interested because needless to say none of my friends still do xD So if anyone would like to play with me or at least chit chat on there it'd be nice to get some fellow "maplers." I play on the Windia servers xD

Hilarious Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I used to play alot years ago, but it ended up being something I spent too much time and funds on without really doing anything on it (I spent a load of time in the FM) so I just flat out quit.
I used to be in the Windia servers too.
LunaLencerth

I was the same way, but I usually spent a lot of time grinding and just leveling up as much as possible. I was never much good with selling things xD but I figured I'd give the game another shot this time around. The only reason i quit is my old computer couldn't really handle it anymore, plus it felt really weird with SO MANY new classes being added every month

Hilarious Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
CallMeDannyxD
LunaLencerth

I was the same way, but I usually spent a lot of time grinding and just leveling up as much as possible. I was never much good with selling things xD but I figured I'd give the game another shot this time around. The only reason i quit is my old computer couldn't really handle it anymore, plus it felt really weird with SO MANY new classes being added every month

It got very frustrating trying to grind and level when you're so high and jerks would constantly steal maps during 2x events. I heard they were raising the level cap and dropped it. I do miss playing my Aran though.
LunaLencerth

That was the WORST, especially with hackers running around. What I've noticed this time around is that demon hunters are really popular with hackers. They jump around the map killing everything. Which is incredibly frustrating when you are trying to quest or just level up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff