Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

3,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Troll comments are not appreciated.
Anyone rolling Exiles and wanna be neighbors >u>?

Newbie Noob

3,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Geistly
What exactly is a "troll" comment? One that does not align with your own opinion(s)? You are going to have to get over that. Wildstar is a boring, unimaginative MMO with absolutely nothing to offer that others have not already been offering for years now.

It's a waste of your time and mine. I'm looking for people who share similar interest in this game. I'm not going to debate YOUR opinion on this game.

Newbie Noob

3,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Geistly
KrazyKiing

As I said, you are going to have to get over it. This is a public forum and everyone is allowed to express their opinion, good or bad.

Instigating arguments such as this are defined as ''troll'' comments. I never said they weren't allowed, they just weren't appreciated. You're going to have to pull out more freedom of speech crap out of your a** if you're going to continue expressing your amazing opinion on just a game.

Shy Borg

I was.

And then I found out I had to work on each early access day.

Oh well.

Newbie Noob

3,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Servbot # 13
I was.

Oh well.

:'( sorry to hear.

Shy Borg

KrazyKiing
Servbot # 13
I was.

Oh well.

:'( sorry to hear.
What sucks is I work, then have to go straight to bed to go to work the next day.

I'm probably going to say something. I don't mind working everyday, but I do have a life. Albeit a boring one.

Tipsy Tipper

Damn! Sadly I'm rolling Dominion with old Tera guildies. I only played a small bit of the game as to not ruin myself with leveling a non-permanent character. Did not get to check out medic support at all. lol

Blessed Poster

Paws Please
Damn! Sadly I'm rolling Dominion with old Tera guildies. I only played a small bit of the game as to not ruin myself with leveling a non-permanent character. Did not get to check out medic support at all. lol

Pretty much Medic is good for healing melee/groups, esper will be main tank healer, and spellslinger is got long range smart heals. But medic is a fun class, lots of mobility.

I wish all the top raiding guilds weren't going Dominion since I hate the races and their animations.

Tipsy Tipper

m00tz
Paws Please

Pretty much Medic is good for healing melee/groups, esper will be main tank healer, and spellslinger is got long range smart heals. But medic is a fun class, lots of mobility.

I wish all the top raiding guilds weren't going Dominion since I hate the races and their animations.

Lol! I really wanted to be an Aurin but I love playing with this group of people. Settling with a Chua. One of the leaders is convinced that the dominions will be the best faction. We'll wait and see I guess.

Blessed Poster

Paws Please

Lol! I really wanted to be an Aurin but I love playing with this group of people. Settling with a Chua. One of the leaders is convinced that the dominions will be the best faction. We'll wait and see I guess.

Yea liked the rock people and Aurin. I don't want to roll Chua just because everyone will be....and hate the running animations for demon looking race and the mechs. So I might be rolling boring human.

Dominion will most likely be the best faction for raiding since lots of top WoW guilds are picking it like Blood legion, exodus, Death and Taxes and what not.

Tipsy Tipper

m00tz
Paws Please

Yea liked the rock people and Aurin. I don't want to roll Chua just because everyone will be....and hate the running animations for demon looking race and the mechs. So I might be rolling boring human.

Dominion will most likely be the best faction for raiding since lots of top WoW guilds are picking it like Blood legion, exodus, Death and Taxes and what not.

Yeah, the exiles definitely have nicer classes. Would you happen to know how viable each healing class is for solo healing? I can't seem to wrap my head around classes that can be dps or heal. lol My concern is getting in to a class, only for a preferred healer class to develop.

Blessed Poster

Paws Please

Yeah, the exiles definitely have nicer classes. Would you happen to know how viable each healing class is for solo healing? I can't seem to wrap my head around classes that can be dps or heal. lol My concern is getting in to a class, only for a preferred healer class to develop.

From what I know all 3 classes that can heal are viable, its just a difference of play style of types of heals. Pretty much the break down is like this:

Esper: Most traditional healer, you have targeted heals/aoe heals, long range (25-30y iirc), decent mobility. Very similar to Swtor Sorc healing.

SS: highest range, very few targeted healing, most of its is aiming, smart healing. less aoe healing. Some dmg/heal abilitie (as in if u aim at mob and pplayers it will dmg the mob and heal the players obviously).

Medic: short range healer, lots of AoE heals, its generally used to heal melee groups. You can restore shields as well, its very mobile, has some very nice group buff i believe.

Esper and Medic are good DPS.....but Spellslinger needs some serious work for DPS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff