Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
I am honestly bored out of my mind, so I'm downloading Aura Kingdom to play & kill time. I love being the support class more times than not, so if I could find someone who maybe wants to play together that'd be great - or even just a buddy to chat with about the game, or something. cx

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i play occasionally yum_puddi trying to get more into it

4,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I will have it downloaded as soon as I get internet, so today. I'd love to play with you!

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
Overlord of Americuh

Neat-o! I am level 10 or 11, I believe, I just left the main town you begin in so we can catch up once you've left there? cx

l_TemporarY_l's Honey Bun

Cuddly Bunny

I play on Siren server.
Just got back on a 6-month hiatus there xD

Tipsy Streaker

I used to play, but then got boring with no one to play with. I might come back, not sure yet. Is it still pretty active?

Nuclear Wife

18,425 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
I used to play back in open beta, but I took a pretty long hiatus, and just recently returned. Anyone on the Chimera server?

Can't really say anything about the activity; I've been logging on at pretty odd times.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I play it a bit. It's fun. I'm like a level 68 in it.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I play on the Chimera server. I play as a Duelist who is going to subclass dual pistols. (forget the class name)
XBalmung

Why are you not on Hydra with me? emotion_donotwant

P.S. It is Gunslinger.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Geistly
XBalmung

Why are you not on Hydra with me? emotion_donotwant

P.S. It is Gunslinger.

Why are you not on Chimera like everyone else? emotion_donotwant
XBalmung
like everyone else

There is your answer!

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Geistly
XBalmung
like everyone else

There is your answer!

...the answer was so obvious. I should have known. gonk It's smart to do that too, because a lot of players I've run into are absolute assholes. I killed what would be considered a rare boss mob, and some player came up and stole the treasure from it. I've made a mistake, but I'm already level 38. There's no going back. Go on...without me....
XBalmung

I had no idea which server was the most populated, I simply picked Hydra because it is a cooler name and a cooler mythological creature. I am not entirely sure as to what the level cap is but it seems like you are only about halfway there. Of course I understand if even that is too much to give up but if you are ever interested in making a new character then you know where to find me (more or less).

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Geistly
XBalmung

I had no idea which server was the most populated, I simply picked Hydra because it is a cooler name and a cooler mythological creature. I am not entirely sure as to what the level cap is but it seems like you are only about halfway there. Of course I understand if even that is too much to give up but if you are ever interested in making a new character then you know where to find me (more or less).

Ahh I see. Makes sense. And the level cap is apparently 75 but the content only goes to 60. But if I do make a character, I will be sure to follow your every step without you ever knowing it's me. let you know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff