Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

redface

But seriously, Wiz is actually pretty fun, and I enjoy it a lot.
Lots of people 18+ play it, even though I think it's for kids 10+.
Anyways, If you've ever played it, what are your thoughts?
I'm a level 63 life wizard atm. emotion_c8

Receiver

starlourde's Compadre

Rare

Used to, but stopped. I was playing it nonstop for a month, then got tired due to repetition. Level 48 necromancer.

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Use to, Stopped for some reason. Lvl 93 Balance/Death Mage

Time-traveling Astronomer

I played it

i forgot my level and everything it's been so long

loved it

Feline Sleuth

Damn. I was real cool baller cool at that game with my lvl fiftysomething necromancer. Then they had to raise the level cap further emo crying

Tiny Pup

15,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Summer Celebrant 150
I just now began playing again, but have never had a membership. My highest level wizard is only 36! gonk
I do play, yes. I'm a level 100 Myth Wizard.
It's for 10+ I think, but like you said, lots of 18+ play. I'm one of them. I just love it, been playing since 2009. It's a great pastime for me. Better than doing nothing, honestly.

Tipsy Sailor

I tried it when it first came out, but stopped when I hit the pay-to-play area. It reminded me a lot of Toontown from my childhood.

Anyone who played both that can tell me how it's different? I remember a lot of different "element" choices.. kind of like the Toontown gags.

Does it still need a subscription?

Pup

i for one love playing wizard 101.. i actually searched for a forum pertaining to this. I am a level 39 Magus Necromancer sweatdrop Since zOMG went down i looked around for something else to do, and this is what I found. I made some good friends..some who are in my age group. My membership ran out like 2 weeks ago and I miss it. lol

There is still the pay to play areas, along with new added areas and fun things to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff