Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I've just stared to play ragnarok and i would like to get some tips from more experienced users. 3nodding

Any tips/advice is loved! heart
Pink Juice
Hi, I've just stared to play ragnarok and i would like to get some tips from more experienced users. 3nodding

Any tips/advice is loved! heart
what server are you on? if your on Chaos i could tank you after i become a super novice, as for advice... NEVER KILL STEAL, i hate people who do that =(
never steal as in if someone kills something, dont pick it up unless they walk away from it.
Or beg for 'itamz' and be nice to priests.........they've got enough problem as it is.......Beggars are too much

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
And be nice to merchants too. They hate being heckled.
Mehra
And be nice to merchants too. They hate being heckled.

oh if you wanna be an archer,learn to shoot and run......practice at sphinx,methinks,or pyramids.....
if your being a support character, find a group asap.
Thanks for the tips guys. 3nodding
And i wouldn't steal from anyone...or beg, i hate beggers! gonk
And I'm going to be a thief...or trying to xp

xCoryx
what server are you on? if your on Chaos i could tank you after i become a super novice, as for advice... NEVER KILL STEAL, i hate people who do that =(

Yes, I'm on Chaos 3nodding
...and what is kill steal...? o.O?

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Attacking someone else's mob/monster.
Dont get caught up in all this anti-bot/anti-private server crap.
Just because others say that bots/p.servers are bad doesn't mean you have to believe it. Form your own oppinion.
Pink Juice

xCoryx

Killstealing is attacking a monster that is already attacking another player or being attacked by another player. When you killsteal you're taking a part of other player's experience points. Killstealing is not allowed in the game rules and doing it can get your account banned for a certain amount of time.

I have one good tip for a new player: go to the novice training grounds and listen (read) to ALL the lectures to learn the basic game functions and acceptable community behaviour. It will spare you from a lot of confusion. You also gain levels when you listen to the NPCs tell you about the game and receive some nice equipment to get you started. 3nodding
Kinky Kitten
Pink Juice

xCoryx

Killstealing is attacking a monster that is already attacking another player or being attacked by another player. When you killsteal you're taking a part of other player's experience points. Killstealing is not allowed in the game rules and doing it can get your account banned for a certain amount of time.

I have one good tip for a new player: go to the novice training grounds and listen (read) to ALL the lectures to learn the basic game functions and acceptable community behaviour. It will spare you from a lot of confusion. You also gain levels when you listen to the NPCs tell you about the game and receive some nice equipment to get you started. 3nodding

Oh! Thanks, good to know. whee I have done the training thing 3nodding
I belive in beeing somewhat prepared... sweatdrop No point in just jumping in the game like that...i would only piss people off then xp
Don't bot, or hack or play a private server. Not only are these things illegal in the sense that they violate the law, but they will most likely get your account banned.

Read the free BBS on the official site, use the search function. It's not 100% but if you have a specific question you may find the answer there.

Putting up a polite chat asking to be tanked might actually get your tanked. It doesn't hurt to try to ask, as long as you're nice, which you sounds like in this post /no1

Browse forums of big fan sites like emperium.org for info on where to level and what stats to get.

Get into a guild. Nothing has helped me more than my wonderful guildmates. GO VAGABONDS!!
People people, this is not the kind of crap she is asking for... I think she is talking about equips and places to hunt, and if it is that case we need some info. What class are you planning on going? Don't know yet? Well here is a little bit about each.

Swordie: Uses strength and endurance to kills its prey, very versitile and has many uses. Swordie goes to Crusader or Knight

Acolyte: 2 ways to go, be at the front beating things and not do many buffs or heals, or become a healer and buffer. Buff = Casting somthing to make somone stronger. Acolye can become a monk, or Priest(ess)

Archer: Gotta be carful with this class, you can be extremly strong with this class, or screw up and be weak. They use distance as a friend and arrows as a strength. Archer can become Hunters, or Bard/Dancer

Merchant: Self explanitory

Theif:Not what you think it is, you can't steal items from other people. But you can steal things from other monsters and the rewards can be great. This class is very versitile, you can rely on luk, agi, and dex. Theif can go to Assassin or Rogue

Mage biggrin uh! Uses magic >.> Can go to Wizard or Sage

Shrito, The Chaos Mushroom Bard
Dream_san
Don't bot, or hack or play a private server. Not only are these things illegal in the sense that they violate the law, but they will most likely get your account banned.

Read the free BBS on the official site, use the search function. It's not 100% but if you have a specific question you may find the answer there.

Putting up a polite chat asking to be tanked might actually get your tanked. It doesn't hurt to try to ask, as long as you're nice, which you sounds like in this post /no1

Browse forums of big fan sites like emperium.org for info on where to level and what stats to get.

Get into a guild. Nothing has helped me more than my wonderful guildmates. GO VAGABONDS!!

Not illegal anymore, but it is immoral to do. Botting is illegal on the other hand, and many people do it... Truley you won't get persecuted and go to jail, nor will you if you play private servers. Private servers they don't really care anymore. But on bots they are starting to get back at now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff