• Hellraiser 500
I'll be your friend redface
I PLAYED TERA!!!

Demonic Warlord

16,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
My Tera died with all those patch errors.

Then I stopped completely :/

Demonic Medic

I haven't played in months, but I like the game very much. When reapers were coming out, me and a friend were busting a** to grind some characters to 40 so we could play. However this friend has game ADD so we ended up making about 6 characters each for 'variety' (he gets bored of things very quickly). Needless to say, I got a bit burnt out after running through the Island of Dawn like 6 times e_e I do have a level 60, but I haven't really gone that far with him yet.

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
Raftelfan
I haven't played in months, but I like the game very much. When reapers were coming out, me and a friend were busting a** to grind some characters to 40 so we could play. However this friend has game ADD so we ended up making about 6 characters each for 'variety' (he gets bored of things very quickly). Needless to say, I got a bit burnt out after running through the Island of Dawn like 6 times e_e I do have a level 60, but I haven't really gone that far with him yet.

if you ever wanna play we can i have a lvl 50 on celstial hills which i use as my main been playing for awhile its just ive lost the people i played with.So i haven't been playing lately

Demonic Medic

jirocho
Raftelfan

if you ever wanna play we can i have a lvl 50 on celstial hills which i use as my main been playing for awhile its just ive lost the people i played with.So i haven't been playing lately

Ahh I don't have any characters on Celestial Hills sad Most of my characters are on Mount Tyrannas, but I have a few on Valley of the Titans, and 2 on Tempest Reach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff