Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Fatcat

Alright well I have played since Cata (Hour Of Twilight) but I also played on private servers since vanilla because i didn't have money at the time.

1. I understand the new level cap is gonna be raised to 100.

2. I understand people hate the grind of old content after getting to outlands and northrend.

3. Too much repetition, but now you will be able to buy 90's and also get a free 90 when you buy Warlords of Draenor I heard.

Tell me how you feel about these 1,2,and 3 above me because they are related to each other.

4. WoW has a scaling system and it works quite well. I wish that after we become max level not item level but just character level that instead of making new toons to play with friends we could just change our levels to lower ones to play with them on that toon. It could disable spells if level isn't met and also change all the gear stats to go work for the level. Could turn off OP trink and item uses. I think this would be a nice treat ^_^ hbu?

hmmmm anything you would like to discuss? write on here with your topic, only quote me if you are responding to questions.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yep, the level cap is going to 100 in WoD. It doesn't really bother me considering it's to be expected with every new expansion. Part of any MMO is the grind to get to max level.

I believe that you will be granted one insta-90 character on your account. Something about giving players who want to get into the game to see more end content instead of leveling forever the chance to play as well as trying to get some of the subs back that they've lost over the years. I think it's an alright perk, but seriously doubtful about the community afterwards. With an influx of high level characters from people who might (and probably) won't know how to play the class, it's just going to suck that much more for the pve/pvp environment when it comes to a team setting.

I'm looking forward to the new expansion, but the game has definitely got a bit stale recently.
I've taken a small break from it and haven't really logged on in almost a month.

Newbie Fatcat

Moldy Fishstick

I agree with you with that, new content, remodeling, and more is nice to keep it up and new. I just don't want it to do what it did in MoP. Everything felt so eh, I remember back in the BC days where it took months to clear a raid. Everything has become so easy that I feel there isn't any challenge as well.

I stopped playing maybe since October. I occasionally hop on the PTR to see whats going on since I won't pay for a service when I don't use it. I am just so and so with where wow is heading and jsut hope they can get everything back to the way it was during cata and Lk in my opinion but with the challenge of BC raid difficulty.

The new scaling system is interesting and pisses me off. Running a MoP heroic scalled the 463 gear down to 440... was pretty sad in my opinion why go so below the dungeons item level equipment it gives you.

^_^ thank you for replying I read your profile and you're cool peoples.

Sparkly Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zetsuen

Yeah, I can relate to the "eh" feeling.
I do remember running BT/Sunwell...hell even ICC. That stuff took way longer than what Siege took my group to clear. I believe we did it in about 2.5 weeks of doing 3 hours a night on Fri/Sat. I have to say, I hope they bring a little bit more difficulty back to the game instead of dishing out the easy pass for these people who complain the content is too hard for them to do.

I still pay for my main account and I'll log on just to say hi to old friends, but I'm pretty much on hiatus until WoD is set in stone for release date.

Aww thanks for the compliment.
Feel free to add me.
If you start playing again, we can add each other on bnet.

Newbie Fatcat

W03fu1
Moldy Fishstick

Unless you cleared heroic Siege of Orgrimmar, your claim is baseless. The game is plenty challenging for those who actively seek it but even if it were not, it should never be a life-consuming endeavor. It's a video game and it is meant to entertain, not alienate those who can not devote the majority of their time to a single, meaningless objective.

Wow, what a nice claim which holds no meaning. WoW originally was challenging and not just "Heroic" raids lol. Back in the day 40m groups were hard because of monitoring everything and making the groups. Then BC took forever to clear raids. Now a days the raids can be cleared within weeks if not shorter. Just leveling up in Vanilla was tough and enemies in some areas were put so tightly together that you had to think about which too pull or go around.

People would complain and complain so Blizzard Nerfed everything. The only real challenge is PvP and only because it is fun. PvE has become an easy thing to do. The one thing that is harder than heroic is LFR and only because you get a random group of people who either try, don't do anything, troll, or aren't capable.

So anything else you want to say? cause honestly your comment had no sense since if a game becomes to easy then it does not entertain. You feel no accomplishment which releases some crap in your brain that lets you feel like you did something.

Thank you for the comment though it was nice to look at.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff