Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to get back into Maplestory.
And I would love to have new friends play with me!
Although, I have no characters and I haven't decided on a world yet.
So, I'd be starting on level 1 if you have high leveled characters...
It'd be awesome to play with someone who's level 1 as well!! If not, it's all good.
But, I'm also looking for a friendly/family guild if that exists and make some great friends there! smile

Friendly Friend

I can make another character. What server are you on?

Revered Prophet

im on Scania lol. i just recently started playing that damn game again.

Fuzzy Kitten

Ive thought about going back....So much has changed since i stopped playing. Ugh that new class...i want to be a beast tamer... emotion_drool

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hakoinu
Ive thought about going back....So much has changed since i stopped playing. Ugh that new class...i want to be a beast tamer... emotion_drool
The beast tamer is pretty fun to play. how the skills unlock are different but unique razz . I like it even though I'm only focusing on the bear and when i get it the cat lol.

Fuzzy Kitten

Bulbedoe
Hakoinu
The beast tamer is pretty fun to play. how the skills unlock are different but unique razz . I like it even though I'm only focusing on the bear and when i get it the cat lol.

I started to play yesterday,
Im maxing out the leopard. and maybe the bear? I cant imagine using the cat to often, arent the buffsonly usuable in cat mode?

I made my character in windia on accident, its so empty here haha Im already lvl 47 after a few hours, its crazy how much damage you do. They must of nerfed somethings, i dont even remember being able to do that much damage.

I was so lost too, all the maps changed sweatdrop

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hakoinu
Bulbedoe
Hakoinu

I started to play yesterday,
Im maxing out the leopard. and maybe the bear? I cant imagine using the cat to often, arent the buffsonly usuable in cat mode?

I made my character in windia on accident, its so empty here haha Im already lvl 47 after a few hours, its crazy how much damage you do. They must of nerfed somethings, i dont even remember being able to do that much damage.

I was so lost too, all the maps changed sweatdrop
yeah arby seems like his skills are team based all around. but he seems like he would be a good upgrade once you get there smile . i need to find people to play with now instead of being a solo player XD
khani here
khani biggrin

4,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I wanna play with friends!! sad (

Fluffy Lunatic

Windia, Rainbun -Dual Blade Lvl 88

Tohkapi's King

Alien Prophet

CIoud Nine

If you'd like some buddies, I'm a 74 berserker :3

mamoriu

Fluffy Lunatic

Whotasy
CIoud Nine

mamoriu

ill add

Tohkapi's King

Alien Prophet

CIoud Nine
Whotasy
CIoud Nine

mamoriu

ill add

Neat, I'm online now, well not really playing -- sort of just doing other things but online on MS.

Dapper Fatcat

5,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
anyone on scania?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers