Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I have it set for pvp too?

smile
Depends on what you are making. >>;
Long Range is good if you are planning to be a Strip Rogue, which are very useful in pvp. Since your gonna gonna be pumping dex for using a bow, you might as well use it on skills that needs dex.

As for sword master... its better to just go dagger. Daggers still get the sword mastery bonus so you will deal beter damage and attack alot faster plus you will have double attak to help with damage.
Grim Bunny
Long Range is good if you are planning to be a Strip Rogue, which are very useful in pvp. Since your gonna gonna be pumping dex for using a bow, you might as well use it on skills that needs dex.
Using a dagger will be better if you get some str thrown in. Bows have no fricking aspd
I like dagger better because you already have double attack. So, if you increased sword mastery, you would have a great double attack.
Grim Bunny

As for sword master... its better to just go dagger. Daggers still get the sword mastery bonus so you will deal beter damage and attack alot faster plus you will have double attak to help with damage.

What kind of dagger should i use? a +10 3pleBone gladius or +10 3pleBloody gladius?

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
[Sobakasu]
Grim Bunny
Using a dagger will be better if you get some str thrown in. Bows have no fricking aspd

I have a +7 roguemaster bow that i plan to use if i go with the DS Rogue

NevermindJamba
I like dagger better because you already have double attack. So, if you increased sword mastery, you would have a great double attack.

sword mastery is a "sword plus ability" why is it adding damage when your using a 'dagger'?

sad sad sad
I perfer Bow Rogue, just because I like long range. I had a dagger Rogue, simply because gank don't work with a bow.
[Sobakasu]
Grim Bunny

But they got Double strafe!
Garlyle
[Sobakasu]
Grim Bunny

But they got Double strafe!

Yeah, and you don't kill other characters on a regular gaming basis.

Long range is good but powerful attacks still comes from physical players like the punch of the monk

AZZZZZZZZZZUUUUURRRAAAAA STRIKE!!!!

domokun
[Sobakasu]
Grim Bunny

When you finally start pumping dex and agi to high amounts, the attack speed isnt so much of a hassle anymore. If i need an attack speed boost, i just use awake pots.
Shatterion_Fury
[Sobakasu]
Grim Bunny

I have a +7 roguemaster bow that i plan to use if i go with the DS Rogue

A roguemaster bow would get you through the theif stages, but once your a rogue you cant use it anymore. So expect to still use points on vultures eye for range attacks.

Another advantage of being a bow rogue is that you no longer have to spend alot of money at once on elemental weapons since you already have access to elemental arrws that can really boost damage, especially when using double strafe. ^.~
Shatterion_Fury
NevermindJamba

sword mastery is a "sword plus ability" why is it adding damage when your using a 'dagger'?

sad sad sad

Sword Mastery is a skill that applies to any one-handed sword/dagger like weapon. It's the rules. I know because I have a dagger rogue and I tested it on a private server a long time ago where I could reset my stats.

Quote:
What kind of dagger should i use? a +10 3pleBone gladius or +10 3pleBloody gladius?

If you are planning to kill people, use Bloody. A tripple Bloody does around 100 more dmg than a tripple Boned.
GoddessAsura
I perfer Bow Rogue, just because I like long range. I had a dagger Rogue, simply because gank don't work with a bow.

Can I ask for your stat build so I can adjust or create a similar type from yours bearing your name? If its possible could you include the skill tree too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces