Warlock 0.13375796178344 13.4% [ 21 ]
Arch Bishop 0.23566878980892 23.6% [ 37 ]
Ranger 0.13375796178344 13.4% [ 21 ]
Guillotine Cross 0.15286624203822 15.3% [ 24 ]
Royal Guard 0.070063694267516 7.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 157 ]
< 1 2 3 4

SHADOW CHASER.

Isn't on the poll due to option limit....

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Guilliotine Cross... those new venoms are *¬* awesome!!!
i am new to RO please explain the 3rd job classes i get archmage is priest ranger is the archer, warlock is mage.
Shadow Chaser > Guillotine Cross

White Silver Snow's Significant Otter

Invisible Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
id say both warlock and guillotine cross xD

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Sardonic Haiku

I dunno, man. A poison spec'd GX can still do a fair amount of damage.

Genius

Mine would have to be Ranger. But sadly, It's really ugly looking. And If I made an Arch Bishop or a Wanderer, I would be just like all the other girls who beg for attention.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Wenis Wart
Mine would have to be Ranger. But sadly, It's really ugly looking. And If I made an Arch Bishop or a Wanderer, I would be just like all the other girls who beg for attention.

Or, you know, you could be like the ones who just enjoy playing those classes. =/
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Sardonic Haiku

+10 Double Bloody Double Boned Specialty Jur? A Full Divest and Strip accessory can leave your butt open for my penetration. Trying to sneak around with Cloaking? Body Paint can let me hunt you down. Trying to give me debuffs with GX poisons? Let me share them with you with Deadly Infection. Oh, you managed to get next to me? Too bad, you stepped on a Manhole.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Sardonic Haiku
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Sardonic Haiku

+10 Double Bloody Double Boned Specialty Jur? A Full Divest and Strip accessory can leave your butt open for my penetration. Trying to sneak around with Cloaking? Body Paint can let me hunt you down. Trying to give me debuffs with GX poisons? Let me share them with you with Deadly Infection. Oh, you managed to get next to me? Too bad, you stepped on a Manhole.

I don't do WoE anymore, but the way I see it a good GX shouldn't be seen. Body Paint and Manhole depend on you knowing I was there. Only an idiot would Cloak in sight of someone else, and only an idiot would try to engage a SC one-on-one with any class. The correct way would be to wait for another guildmate to engage the SC, Poison Weapon (preferably with Paralyze or Leech End, but practically any of them can do some damage) offscreen, Cloak, get into position and attack. Back Slide away before the SC can respond, walk offscreen, rinse and repeat until the SC is dead. It's kind of like how a good Ninja always has Cicada Skin Shed--the point is to make it so that your enemy can't or at least doesn't have time to touch you.

GX really is a PvM class, though, I'm not gonna lie.
Wenis Wart

Ranger is nice for lvling but yeah, i'm kinda sad how bad it looks compared to snipersT.T I mean, snipers where one of the best looking sprites in the game! /rice

BUT i have to disagree on the AB and Wanderer comment. I main a Full support AB and have a baby wanderer but i dont go around hogging attention. It just turned out that i made an aco when i first started playing pre-re because its my nature to play support and my friends decided to adopt my baby archer-to-be-dancer (+ half of them are guys>.> wink
Yes their sprites look nice but it isn't our fault when the sprite artists for RO chose to make them on the perverted side.
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Sardonic Haiku
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Sardonic Haiku

I don't do WoE anymore, but the way I see it a good GX shouldn't be seen. Body Paint and Manhole depend on you knowing I was there. Only an idiot would Cloak in sight of someone else, and only an idiot would try to engage a SC one-on-one with any class. The correct way would be to wait for another guildmate to engage the SC, Poison Weapon (preferably with Paralyze or Leech End, but practically any of them can do some damage) offscreen, Cloak, get into position and attack. Back Slide away before the SC can respond, walk offscreen, rinse and repeat until the SC is dead. It's kind of like how a good Ninja always has Cicada Skin Shed--the point is to make it so that your enemy can't or at least doesn't have time to touch you.

GX really is a PvM class, though, I'm not gonna lie.

I agree with GX being a good PVM class. They could also exceed in PVP but they're overshadowed by Chasers, SC just has way more tricks up its sleeve than any GX can handle. Any skilled SC can be very OP in 1v1 fights, if you thought stalkers were overpowered with their full strip, then be prepared. They can virtually cripple any class with their masquerade tree. They can counter 1-shot Shuras, DB RK's and Weapon reliant classes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff