Welcome to Gaia! ::

What effects your chances of upgrading a weapon? Stats? Skills? I've often heard that BSs are better at it, but I want to get myself a hunter bow of at least +7 and a BS can't do that for me. >.<
No player stats affect the chance of succesful upgrade. However, blacksmith has a skill called Weapon Research, which raises the success ratio in upgrading equipment. You can learn more about this here.
Good luck with your Hunter Bow. 3nodding
luk and dex make a better chance of makin a +7 or higher
HikaruKun
luk and dex make a better chance of makin a +7 or higher

No. Luk and dex help only in forging weapons, not upgrading. Please do some research before you give out information.
But can't BS upgrade weapons? Anywho forging some ele weapons with star crumbs is almost crazy.
Luk and Dex have no effect on upgrading through a shop.... and Blacksmiths can't upgrade at all (not yet atleast wait for the iRO patch wink ) Each upgrade has a percent of success after its break limit...

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Alvin Maker
Luk and Dex have no effect on upgrading through a shop.... and Blacksmiths can't upgrade at all (not yet atleast wait for the iRO patch wink ) Each upgrade has a percent of success after its break limit...

That's <i>whitesmiths</i> that can upgrade weapons, if I recall correctly. (That being the blacksmith's advanced class.)
Sweeet. I now understand why the weapons are so darn exspensive. That simulater opened up my eyes and scared that crap outta me. Only 15% chance to make elemental weapons with star dust.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff