Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Sleuth

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
KyotoTofu

Well if you have friends that want you to join then go for it!
Playing WoW with others is so much better than just running around on your own.

Plus you can get a trial account up to level 20 and I believe you can get Vanilla, BC + WOTLK for really cheap, Blizz do them in a bundle now and sometimes you can get it for a steal.

As for the "dying" everyone loses interest in something if you do the same thing everyday, but I wouldn't really worry about that; it's not going to vanish off the face of the earth any time soon.

Blessed Poster

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aaahh Zombies
KyotoTofu

Well if you have friends that want you to join then go for it!
Playing WoW with others is so much better than just running around on your own.

Plus you can get a trial account up to level 20 and I believe you can get Vanilla, BC + WOTLK for really cheap, Blizz do them in a bundle now and sometimes you can get it for a steal.

As for the "dying" everyone loses interest in something if you do the same thing everyday, but I wouldn't really worry about that; it's not going to vanish off the face of the earth any time soon.

I'm actually planning to get into WoW after reading what Hiken No Ace posted. I really just needed to hear good feedback from it from someone other than my friends who wanted me to join.
Many times i've bought games that they recommended only for them to quit or lose interest. I feel like even if they quit I could still enjoy WoW on my own.

Wheezing Sleuth

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
KyotoTofu

That's good then smile I thought I'd throw in my opinion; not so detailed or long though xD

Well hopefully you do enjoy WoW! :3

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Errantum
lastronaut

Oh? I think I've heard people mention that before but I've never seen anyone do it. I suppose it wouldn't bother me too much considering I have been using some fairly bland names as placeholders until I could think of something better.
I have seen several people complain about it on the forums. I mean, I haven't been on in almost a month, but most of my server are kinda jerks so I wouldn't put it past someone in my guild to do it.

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Played WoW all the way up to Cataclysm where I hit 85 and lost interest. Never continued onto Mists but thought about getting it again but I will be coming back for Warlords because it's over two of my favorite races (when not talking about my favorite race the Trolls razz ) and really loving the updated models.

I love what Blizzard is doing now with their games. People will call it casual but there's a difference between casual friendly and player friendly. I'm really busy nowadays and really don't want to sit there and work hard for very little change. Give me a game that is easy to play and understand and I'll play that s**t all day.

Partying Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
whoevers looking for rbgs right now we need some people with gear pm me for info ya

Suntail Wolf's Queen

Loyal Guardian

10,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aaahh Zombies
KyotoTofu

That's good then smile I thought I'd throw in my opinion; not so detailed or long though xD

Well hopefully you do enjoy WoW! :3

What side do you guys play under, id play with y'all

Shadowy Gekko

Project Protector

The only faction worth playing,the Horde. smile

Shadowy Gekko

Errantum

As much as I enjoy both sides of lore,my favorite races are Horde side. Even though I do have a 90 gnome priest somewhere.

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
I've always lost interest in any ally toon I start stare I just start missing my trolls, so I always run back to the the Horde after getting an ally toon up to 10.

Wheezing Sleuth

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Project Protector

Horde and Ally, depends which server c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash