Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got suspended for about three hours... or so they said. But when I logged on, it was about a 24 hour suspension. Of course, I'm the one who gets who in trouble because other people find it necessary to start crap and provoke me into retaliating. Wonderful. Tried to contact Blizzard to appeal the situation and what do I get? Automated bullshit. Anyone care to spot me $25 so I can get the hell off this server?
Mad Irish Dog
derelict waifer
I was actually entertained from the beginning. sweatdrop

Thats a first most people get bored the very first several minutes they play WoW.

I guess I could understand, but I miss how entertained I was during that time. User Image
Mia Takahashi
Hey everyone. I have a question. How does the scroll of resurrection work on WoW? I have a 60 day game card and I have not played the game in months, so I am wondering if someone were to use it on me...how much free game time would they get?

I was thinking of giving my bf such a treat, but since he hasn't been around much, I am bored and want to play it now. x3 I'm thinking of giving letting someone random do it instead so I can play and get 70 days and the other person will get a treat of some days too in return.

I was interested in the same thing.
My guild wants me to create a horde to get a Black Cat and sell it on the neutral AH so my guild leader can buy it. But after what Veras went through.....HELL NO gonk

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

How to Properly play a Mage.

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
@Meru: Lmao! That's how I play mine. =P
i quit WoW, eh, a good 2 months ago i believe?

i cant touch it again. i talk bout it with my friends but i can not get into it anymore lol

everyone believed i was going to be forever engulfed in it.
Mirisido

i cant touch it again. i talk bout it with my friends but i can not get into it anymore lol

You'll be back

They always come back twisted
xX Le Duc Xx
Mirisido

You'll be back

They always come back twisted

eh, i have quit and come back a few times but now whenever i look at my WoW icon (which i recently deleted completely from my computer) my head began to hurt haha (did i just use present AND past tense in the same sentence? how devious of me)
I started a pally.. just turned level 10 and has her first talent point lingering for me to decide which is best.. holy tree in the point for the 3% dmg increase of her Judgement, or ret tree to improve her parry. I have never actually gotten a pally this far before deleting them, so this all new and noobish to me.

I do know I want to level her ret, and when she's 80, duel spec her holy main and ret off spec - <3 healing.. as if my resto druid main and holy priest didn't give that away. So anyone have any good suggestions for where to go with the talents as she earns them.. and gear.. what should I be looking for for good pally dps gear? /hangs head in shame at her nubbism.

And ack! Will check back later, time for work. >_<
@Aileanna: I just started my paladin too so I can't give you any really helpful advice. But it doesn't necessarily make you a nub of any kind because you don't know the builds for a certain class. =P
my pally just dinged 69 and i can say there very fun espically once u get matryr. hehe <3 doing dmg to myself. come hang out on staghelm if u want sometime. ally side btw.
Aileanna-chan
I started a pally.. just turned level 10 and has her first talent point lingering for me to decide which is best.. holy tree in the point for the 3% dmg increase of her Judgement, or ret tree to improve her parry. I have never actually gotten a pally this far before deleting them, so this all new and noobish to me.

I do know I want to level her ret, and when she's 80, duel spec her holy main and ret off spec - <3 healing.. as if my resto druid main and holy priest didn't give that away. So anyone have any good suggestions for where to go with the talents as she earns them.. and gear.. what should I be looking for for good pally dps gear? /hangs head in shame at her nubbism.

I'd like to help, but I'm not sure if I can offer much because I'm not sure how talents have changed since WOTLK came out.
Aileanna-chan

Look up Ravenrage on our server. He's 70 right now, that's the build that I use and kick a** with.

Demonic Gatekeeper

xX Le Duc Xx
My guild wants me to create a horde to get a Black Cat and sell it on the neutral AH so my guild leader can buy it. But after what Veras went through.....HELL NO gonk

User Image

~is confused a bit~
Umm, can't your guild leader just go buy the cat from Elwynn Forest?
I'm assuming that you guys are alliance. sweatdrop

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas