Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mad Irish Dog
it seems so childish and immature.

User ImageBecause "I would've just hacked his account" is the mature solution to every problem, right?

Hygienic Lover

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

Woohoo
I'll I'm missing for my Matron Title is
"Hail to the King, baby!"
because no one wants to UP
._.;

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
iMeru Mini
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

Woohoo
._.;

User ImageI would if I was on that server.
I got mine done, though. All I need left for the mount now is a few in Midsummer and brewfest that couldn't be done last year.

Sparkly Lunatic

TailsBound
iMeru Mini

Woohoo
._.;

I got mine done, though. All I need left for the mount now is a few in Midsummer and brewfest that couldn't be done last year.

Same here, and it's only a bunch of simple things too
The only achievement I was really worrying about was the School of Hard Knocks from this event
But as Arcane, I surprisingly rock face in PvP
:3

@Meru: Quite a few people where doing Utgarde Pinnacle on my server even before the event. So all you need is $50, switch to my server, get it done and then switch back. xD

I finally finished all of my Noblegarden achievements (huzzah!) and now today I'm going to work on getting my Children's Week achievements. When I get bored of that, I'll begin working on finding 25 daily quests that are some what close to each other so I can start saving up for my flying mount training, epic flying mount training, cold weather flying, Dual Talent Specialization, a flying mount, an epic flying mount, materials to max out my cooking and several other professions, etc.
Hey guys I need to know,

Is there any way I can check to see if someone's online
without actually logging on?

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
dirty old sod 2
Hey guys I need to know,

Is there any way I can check to see if someone's online
without actually logging on?

I highly doubt that. Unless you use ventrilo/teamspeak and someone says that they are in-game...otherwise you do have to log on.

Oh, almost forgot:

If anyone is looking for the Death-Warmed Belt
or the Belt of Arctic Life, I can make 'em.
I'm on Sargeras (PVP). Your Runed Orbs with the rest of the mats + 200g (meaning WoW gold, not gaia gold)

Just look of Akiterra of <Malice> and if I'm not on, just send a mail message <(^.^)>
what would be a good name for a Tauren Hunter?
Wrenry
Man I sound old.

I'm sorry if I'm nitpicking, but to keep it in perspective, that's not quite so old as some (and no, I am not close to being as old as some are).

@dirty old sod:
If it still works the way I remember it, you could always check for armory updates to see if someone has logged off since the last time you checked his/her armory.

If you don't have an account (and it it was acceptable according to the TOS... *cough, cough*), perhaps you could use a friend's account. There's always trial accounts, too.
no offense to everyone but i coudnt get into wow, just couldnt. to me it started really slowly on gameplay and the art wasnt paricularly my favorite. not calling it bad but the style wasnt to my liking. and it started with a quest to grind, and then another to grind. What is your favoriter thing about it and when does that become available?

Sparkly Lunatic

Woo I'm so happy
All I'm missing is 2 of the easiest holidays :3
Brewmaster and Summer festival <3 woohoo<3
Matron Keito and Patron Heavyguns and our two blood elf whistles
We's a happeh famileh xD

iMeru Mini
TailsBound
iMeru Mini

Woohoo
._.;

Same here, and it's only a bunch of simple things too
The only achievement I was really worrying about was the School of Hard Knocks from this event
But as Arcane, I surprisingly rock face in PvP
:3

User ImageThe only part of Hard Knocks that I was dreading was the WSG one.
Turns out though, that the Horde like doing achievements as much as us. We basically made a truce, walked into the flag room, picked up the flag and dropped it for each other so they could return it.
Traded off like that until everyone got their achievement.
AV was easy s**t for me, since my feral Druid could just stealth to the towers in Frostwolf, put out my kid in the top of the tower, and cap without anyone noticing.
Why do you guys still play WoW?
A k a i
Why do you guys still play WoW?

User ImageWhy do you still like Pokemon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff