Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm, the launcher won't work. It just keeps saying unknown file error. I'll search for any fixes tomorrow, if I can't find any then I'll just redownload the whole thing. Once (if?) I get it working I'll join that Celestial Hills server.
Amorra Aeterna
iiShootStars
Ganjafari
That's a boring server CH
why don't you go to MT? it's all about pvp ^^

Ah CH is far from boring haha, not to mention I know lots of people on it. Although I do enjoy pvp I also like the rp on CH and the guilds.
Personally I could not stand the roleplay style on Celestial Hills, but will gladly admit it was an active and interesting community. Haven't had time to play in almost a year for real life reasons, but I do tend to log on from time to time. Might move a character or two back to Celestial Hills next time I play (or actually play the character I have over there, Siren).

[edit]
What I mean by 'haven't had time to play' is that I have not had time to sit down for a session of more than twenty minutes at most any given week.
[/edit]

I just find the other servers to be dull. CH seems to always have events or something of the sorts. There are some good rp guilds, though most of the guilds have been erp guilds. Haha such as Forbidden and Sense. I quite enjoy the small new ro guilds although they usually become inactive after a couple weeks. Trying to find one popular purely innocent rp guild haha.
iiShootStars
Anyone play Tera Online? If so I'll love you forever and we should play ~
If you don't play.... download it ~
immediately! c:

still playing? been trying to download for the past 2 days..
Foxy Bossy
Ganjafari
Foxy Bossy
iiShootStars
Foxy Bossy
What server?

Celestal Hills

I'mBlader :

Join MT server

I don't want to make a new character

hey ur on celestial hills?

Quick Reply