If you ever do see her, try talking to her o_o

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
NikuKuriri
If you ever do see her, try talking to her o_o

oh i will!
XD i wanna find out more about it too y'know..
I checked Iris, Chaos, and Loki for Tiger Lily, but I didn't see her. I'm going to try checking Sakray.
wow these legends are creeping me out

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
Kristine Rose
I checked Iris, Chaos, and Loki for Tiger Lily, but I didn't see her. I'm going to try checking Sakray.

I STILL WANNA CHECK THIS TIGER LILY OUT!
She's not on Sakray.
The original Tiger Lily first showed up I believe in pRO, although I'm still unsure about this and other details...There are way too many different rumors and legends that go against each other in ways so it's hard to figure out. So iRO players may have trouble finding the Original Tiger Lily. Yet again...Still no idea...

Something I found while searching was kind of interesting to see that someone from here posted this up
The legend of Tiger Lilly and other RO urban legends

Fake Tiger Lily people seemed to of disappeared for the most part on a quick note.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
^ hmm.. it seems most of the stories come from pRO XD
i think Tiger Lily was from pRO Chaos, the second one is in the Philippines definately (Davao City), and the third one i think i saw in another pRO forum >< but maybe he had copied it off or something...

i'll try to find some good ones :p

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
EDITED:
okay.. checked it out in odinguilds.tk XD
some guys had raided this Tiger Lily person.. here are some pictures..
ill just try to translate the ones that aren't in english XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/csc...415_mou_TL4.jpg

Tiger Lily: alis kayo d2 (go away)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/csc...415_mou_TL5.jpg

[chatbox]
Moujin: natsunounumi yung nag PM (natsunounumi was the one who pm'ed me)

[chat history thingy]
Silver: d k mapakali ha (uhhh.. cant explain this one >< wink
Moujin: taralets (lets go)
Silver: alis k n ate (you're gonna go already?)
Silver: balikan nalang natin (lets just check it out later)
natsunounumi: papabalik ko sana items ko (i want my tems returned)
kyuz_wierd: pa warp po pront (can you please warp me to protera?)
natsunounumi: matagal na ako naghihintay (i have been waiting for a really long time)

uhh.. this didn't come from me, so it might not be true, but hey XD
..took the pics from here: http://odinguilds.tk/

those are in Filipino okay? XD

ANOTHER EDIT:

if, for some reason, the links don't work.... here's what to do XD
-go to odinguilds.tk
-scroll down to the "Dark Side and Occult" subforum
-go to the "Ragnarok Urban Legends" subforum
-scroll down until you see a member named acolyteacolyte
-look for his third post. you should see the links.
Man some of these stories are creeping me out, and I have my sword right next to me. But I actually have my own experience when I first started playing RO. I was still a novice and busy killing willows outside of Alberta when I started getting these weird pm's. Not like random pm's, but pm's in russian. Now I understand russian quite well, and it kept saying the same thing: Don't play RO on this computer. At first I didn't believe it, but when I logged on the next morning, my character was nonexistant. When I tried making another, my computer crashed with the message: I warned you...... flashing on the screen.

Needless to say I never played RO on that computer ever again. But after the computer crashed a second time (never buy a second hand computer kiddies), it was found out a boy before me owned that computer and he was fluent in russian and he died while playing RO.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
Aiden Magnar
Man some of these stories are creeping me out, and I have my sword right next to me. But I actually have my own experience when I first started playing RO. I was still a novice and busy killing willows outside of Alberta when I started getting these weird pm's. Not like random pm's, but pm's in russian. Now I understand russian quite well, and it kept saying the same thing: Don't play RO on this computer. At first I didn't believe it, but when I logged on the next morning, my character was nonexistant. When I tried making another, my computer crashed with the message: I warned you...... flashing on the screen.

Needless to say I never played RO on that computer ever again. But after the computer crashed a second time (never buy a second hand computer kiddies), it was found out a boy before me owned that computer and he was fluent in russian and he died while playing RO.

O.o
man that's scary >< but it least you didn't get hurt or something O.o
Aiden Magnar

That's really weird >_<
Aiden Magnar

Oh god..

what I have learned in this topic so far:
1. Never go to orc dun after midnight
2. Don't go to internet cafes
3. Don't buy secondhand computers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items